Pages:
Author

Topic: i need wallet - page 2. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
June 09, 2017, 10:24:26 AM
Just get a coinbase wallet you'd be fine with your challenge. They allow you to convert from your bitcoins to fiat  and they accept debit and credit cards but I think that's limited to only the United States so just check it out and see if it solves your problem.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 09, 2017, 10:22:58 AM
hi;

i couldn't find so wallet which doesn't need personality ID or same something, just i want create account and then exchange btc to usd or other currently and then transfer my money to my CC

which is such wallet websiite ?
 Roll Eyes
LOL. Most of the exchange services requires users's ID and I do not find any place where you can buy bitcoin with cc without any paper. CC can easily be stolen by hackers and in order to prevent this kind of cc, people need to provide ID
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
June 09, 2017, 09:41:14 AM
Kinda difficult to understand what you're asking since your English is not the best.

You're looking to buy Bitcoin with USD (with CC?) without having to go through a verification process?
Try finding a seller on Localbitcoins or Paxful, one that has good reviews.

doesn't need paxful ID ? or any?

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
June 09, 2017, 09:34:17 AM
Kinda difficult to understand what you're asking since your English is not the best.

You're looking to buy Bitcoin with USD (with CC?) without having to go through a verification process?
Try finding a seller on Localbitcoins or Paxful, one that has good reviews.
June 09, 2017, 09:16:10 AM
so i can only FROM MY personality ID and not take photo;

which is best ?
Activity: 288
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 09, 2017, 09:10:04 AM
hi;

i couldn't find so wallet which doesn't need personality ID or same something, just i want create account and then exchange btc to usd or other currently and then transfer my money to my CC

Roll Eyes
Wait so basically you want to transfer money to your credit card without having to give any of your details? How is it even possible when giving your credit card information is already giving away your details? If you want to stay completely anonymous with bitcoin then I guess you cannot transfer it to fiat.

If you want to just exchange your bitcoins with the minimal information needed and if you live in the european union you could use the site called belgacoin. Basically what they do is convert your bitcoins to fiat and then send a sepa transaction to your credit card. It takes like a day or two, but the fees are really low and I have never had any trouble using it.

If you want to stay as anonymous as possible then you could use the actual bitcoin card. You can get one from coinsbank or from spectrocoin though they just allow you to use it to the certain limit without providing the id. It would be just like a temporary solution. How they work is you just send them your bitcoins and they load your bitcoin card with the fiat that you trade those bitcoins for.
June 09, 2017, 09:09:30 AM
yea i know, from any wallet i can transfer BTC but i want at the wallet i do exchange of btc to usd and then transfer money to cc;
If you are looking for web wallets ,i think xapo and coinbase allow you to sell your coins,it all depends upon which country you are located,as i think there are restrictions in some countries,if you are looking for exchanges then you should verify your ID .

yea i want exchange and just iwant ID ? no need take photo ?

im from georgia
Activity: 448
June 09, 2017, 09:05:44 AM
yea i know, from any wallet i can transfer BTC but i want at the wallet i do exchange of btc to usd and then transfer money to cc;
If you are looking for web wallets ,i think xapo and coinbase allow you to sell your coins,it all depends upon which country you are located,as i think there are restrictions in some countries,if you are looking for exchanges then you should verify your ID .
June 09, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
June 09, 2017, 08:58:32 AM
hi;

Roll Eyes

Depending on where you live, maybe localbitcoins.com could allow you to transfer BTC to fiat without registering personal information on a website. But when you are using fiat, there are lots of regulations the sites need to comply with, so that's why they are asking for customer data, KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti money laundering) as required by the authorities.

Alternatively, there are debit cards that can be funded with BTC, so is that's your end goal, it might be an option to use you Bitcoin that way without needing to convert them to fiat first.
June 09, 2017, 08:44:07 AM
hi;

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: