Pages:
Author

Topic: I need you opinions - page 2. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
May 02, 2017, 12:08:39 PM
i wonder what language this alien spoke Tongue
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
May 02, 2017, 09:57:08 AM
Seems like a nice story.

In reality do you think aliens will be able to survive in our atmosphere? The chances of two identical atmospheres in this universe is slim. How about the fact the alien spoke. What is this Stargate or Startrek? lol... Why would it speak to us if we captured it? It makes no sense.. Its a fake for sure.

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
May 02, 2017, 09:23:53 AM
It is doubtful of course, although everything can be. Until I see concrete evidence, I can not believe how many.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 01, 2017, 04:06:12 PM
Well, I doubt it's true, but everything is possible
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 01, 2017, 03:28:36 PM
Okay, so i dived inside deep web and saw this video from a forum that showed an alien being interviewed,
Now i know already that it's a hoax, (though i have small doubts that it really is a hoax) but that's not important. That is not what i am here for.
 You see, the thing that got me so interested on the video was all the things that the alien said. And the one that really caught my attention was this : we are evolved species of humans. We are from the future, you have been long gone bcoz of nuclear wars. We have perfected time travel itself. We came here only to observe our ancestors. The reason why you see us from the sky is bcoz we came from up there. Coz to travel through tine is to travel in space.

So guys?? What do you think?? can this be really possible??
Is there really a possibility that aliens might be a new better form of human evolution??
Pages:
Jump to: