Pages:
Author

Topic: I need your help guys! - page 2. (Read 1132 times)

Activity: 685
Merit: 250
June 12, 2020, 05:58:37 AM
My sister wants to invest into this project: https://www.dxrcointrade.com/ but for me it looks like a scam... can you guys help me get redflags? what you guys think?

You know mate, here in bitcoin business there is no such shortcut here. All of us here need to exert effort for us to achieve a true success here in this field of business. So, instead of focusing to that platform, why not focus on coinmarketcap to find out those legit platform exchange where we can freely able to make trade and get profit from it without any hesitation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 12, 2020, 04:26:42 AM
The site was made in a couple of minutes, it’s terrible, to say nothing of the fact that they couldn’t even normally crop the pictures. This is a clear example of scam!
Exactly, this is a scam project. But what makes me funny is that they are lazy scammers in this market. They make everything look rubbish and careless, too hard to fool someone with a project like this.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
June 12, 2020, 01:18:43 AM
My sister wants to invest into this project: https://www.dxrcointrade.com/ but for me it looks like a scam... can you guys help me get redflags? what you guys think?

It looks definitely like a scam project because nothing is mentioned on the project website like who are the team members, who own the project also no location where they are incorporated at.
Those would be redflags enough for me to give this project a pass.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 12, 2020, 01:12:39 AM
I don't think you need to invest your money in a junk project. so, I mean you have to tell your brother not to invest in this project. in my observation this project looks like a fraud, i think you need to consider this.
It's his sister, not brother. Read OP's post at least before you want to post.
Anyway OP, even you want the best for your sister, you can't babysit her for her whole life. Let her make a mistake and learn from it.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 11, 2020, 04:02:28 PM
I don't think you need to invest your money in a junk project. so, I mean you have to tell your brother not to invest in this project. in my observation this project looks like a fraud, i think you need to consider this.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 11, 2020, 03:46:35 PM
Here you have the results: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/dxrcointrade.com
If you don't have to explain, right?
The rating of this site is low. Caution is needed.
Scamadviser isn't the best site to check if a site is scam or not. Look at the reasons they stated! Totally absurd. One of them says "it deals with crypto currency services, so might be of high risk." Clearly is trying to tell that crypto currency isn't safe at all!
Even legit sites are marked as unsafe and scam by scamadviser because crypto currencies are involved.
Activity: 233
June 11, 2020, 03:29:27 PM
The site was made in a couple of minutes, it’s terrible, to say nothing of the fact that they couldn’t even normally crop the pictures. This is a clear example of scam!
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 11, 2020, 02:41:03 PM
It's not looks like a very good project for me. If inuave to put my money I would go for some big ieos not that. I think before enter this market people should do some research. I think of your sister think she should invest here she can go with it. But learn about the market will help her out. And she will start to understand where to invest where to not. And for this one I would say a big no. Go for bitcoin Or other marketable altcoins that's a good option.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 04, 2020, 11:56:30 AM
everyone has their own principles, and before your sister invests in the project, you have warned and explained that the project is fraudulent, and if your sister still doesn't listen, that means at her own risk.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 04, 2020, 11:18:22 AM
To invest in cryptocurrency there are some facts you need to consider... Cryptocurrency is not a scam but there are some project that does not worth it.. I Will actually prescribed oikos platform for you... This project have good and solid foundation and it's on tron wallet.. You can check oikos and see if it worth it.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
June 04, 2020, 10:25:23 AM
it looks like it's bad, judging by the site and the roadmap they made.
for now if your knowledge in finding new projects is very minimal, it is better to buy existing coins rather than buying new coins that are not certain.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 04, 2020, 09:37:43 AM

I think the website might be one of the latest investment scams of the period,I have gone through the pages  to discover
 that the site loading speed is very low, the structure and design of the front page very bad. I believe the ownners are out to dupe your hard earned funds. Please always carry out a due diligent search before investing your money in any projects
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 04, 2020, 08:41:50 AM
I'm glad you came on here for advise mate, not everyone can do this today, people are always in rush to make quick money, they have no time to do some findings, the project is a scam and you just safe your sister from a big loss, I hope others ( newbies) can learn from this, it's always good to find answers
well searching is really important  if you plan to use your hard work money for investment, don't jus believe  in sweet promises from the owner the website they say it many times to investors always.

And those veterans with this scheme is only giving a normal discussion  that will look that it is a legitimate investment with proof that they are really paying investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 04, 2020, 08:35:39 AM
I'm glad you came on here for advise mate, not everyone can do this today, people are always in rush to make quick money, they have no time to do some findings, the project is a scam and you just safe your sister from a big loss, I hope others ( newbies) can learn from this, it's always good to find answers
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 04, 2020, 08:29:15 AM
I think it is a scam, so it is best to avoid joining that kind of investment. By seeing its website it is quite fishy so it is best to invest to much trustworthy ones. Always be safe in that kind of situation because lots of scams are still counting.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
June 03, 2020, 09:34:35 PM
well, I agree with you because it's better to invest in a project that is actually already registered at the exchange and have a very clear team, rather than having to suffer losses which in my opinion will only make them regret it.
yup! i really support your opinion.
hopefully op sister hasn't invested there yet.
indeed we should invest in projects that are already in the market, so the risks accepted will not be too great.

stay alert and keep finding out the truth first so that we don't experience something detrimental in the future.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
June 03, 2020, 06:38:06 PM
I think is a scam, tell your sister to invest in the crypto currency that is running a campaign here and of course that has a good reputation and many positive reviews from senior members here

I see DrxCointrade like HYIP, for now it's not good to invest in HYIP
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
June 03, 2020, 06:29:36 PM
I do not recommend your brother to invest in the project. for me it was a shady project, and some forum users also said the same thing about the project. I think you need to reconsider before losing money in that shady project.
well, I agree with you because it's better to invest in a project that is actually already registered at the exchange and have a very clear team, rather than having to suffer losses which in my opinion will only make them regret it.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
June 03, 2020, 05:48:37 PM
Doesn't seem like something that is real or ready for something serious . Just beware of it if you don't want to lose money. Be very very cautious. Doesn't fit for investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 03, 2020, 04:40:55 PM
Here you have the results: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/dxrcointrade.com
If you don't have to explain, right?
The rating of this site is low. Caution is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: