Pages:
Author

Topic: I NEO going to be coin of the year? - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
I like the NEO platform, I take part in all crypto projects on the NEO platform. I believe that the crypto coin of NEO will be a coin of 2018, since it has a very large potential.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
All coins in the market are acts like a competitor and we cannot assure that this is the year of NEO coin, but still it has a good future depends on the market demand of people who wants to invest NEO coin. Because the life popularity on a certain coins are depends on peoples demand, and many different coins now introduce in the market and they are all like a competitors but still bitcoin is the master of all coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 24, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
Still dont think that its going to be coin of the year. Something really bothers me about the NEO, and thats its popularity! Its not as good as ETH is and opted out by most of the ICO creators due to ETH's simplicity also. I do love NEO but there is no point in arguing between the two as they have no competition at all. ETH always stands better chance as it provides easy smart contracts and most of the people are user friendly with it. They know it a lot, they have the ETH, and ETH is on their head all the time. I mean you see where I am going with this one. Thats why it may not happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
NEO has a great potential. I think NEO can compete with Ethereum one day. I trust NEO and I think everyone can trust it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 24, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
NEON wallet updated, some extra functionality on the chain and very promising ICOs choosing NEO as platform because it incorporates compliance and is very fast and cheap. Do you think that this is NEO-YEAR?
I believe that neo has the great potential for growth, but i also believe that there are some top alcoins which claim the first place, for example ADA or Waves.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
I have to agree that NEO is very good especially the free GAS from NEO wallet and the potential of the coins

Look at the price to purchase to get Max gain and moon to the future

It's going to my portfolio for long term too
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 24, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
I think it is true that neo is ethereum from china and I see there are many ico who have used blockchain neo in his project. Maybe now is the right time for neo to become the favorite platform of ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
April 24, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
I think NEO will rise incredibly this year. I am in NEO now and it makes me happy. NEO may exceed $ 300 this year.

Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 24, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
NEON wallet updated, some extra functionality on the chain and very promising ICOs choosing NEO as platform because it incorporates compliance and is very fast and cheap. Do you think that this is NEO-YEAR?

If you mean it will be the coin that will gain the most value out of all coins I statistically doubt it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
NEO is one of my two favourite coins. I hope this year will be NEO's year but as some people say here, there is no evidence that distinguish NEO from other promising coins. Anyway,  I will keep holding it for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
Don't beleive in NEO because this is not really decenrtalized blockchain which falls every ICO on NEO, has poor technology. Coin of the year will be Etherium if Casper will go production.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
NEO is a very good coin and the technology of this coin is also very strong. I am holding NEO for the long term and I definitely thinks that NEO will be the coin of 2018 for sure. As it is getting more and more popularity day by day.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 24, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
NEO is the coin of blockchain is different from the Ethereum. Therefore, even if all the coins from the market are gone, then there will be coins like NEO, Cardano, XEM. If it is difficult to build forecasts for other coins, then it is easy for these coins. They will, and they will grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 07:57:20 AM
NEO is a great coin and has potential, but we can not say anything about this year. This year might be a year to stabilizing crypto market. If you look at previous years trends, things were not same. Hope for better for the next year.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
April 24, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: