Pages:
Author

Topic: I own 1 full Bitcoin!! - page 5. (Read 19631 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
January 30, 2019, 10:27:52 AM
Congratulations. Now lets just hope that that 1 bitcoin would be worth a lot more in the next few years. Now, I hope you don't give out enough personal information with that bitcointalk account of yours, as you definitely wouldn't want people in real life to know that you actually have 1 bitcoin(also knowing that it could be worth a lot more in x amount of years); unless you'd want people you know to ask you to lend them money or something. Keep things lowkey.

Best of luck with your 1 BTC, and goodluck in possibly accumulating more in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
January 30, 2019, 10:17:10 AM
Congratulations on your success and welcome to the family of those who have at least 1 BTC or more Smiley

You certainly represent an example of how smart planning is eventually brings results by taking advantage of this bear market. Instead of whining and crying about low price you did what smart people do at these moments, and that is investing. There is no doubt that you invested well, and also that you learn how security is important. Just make more then one backup of your seed words for every case and keep it in safe place Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 26
January 30, 2019, 09:41:35 AM
Hi All

I have been following this forum for a long time now.  And have learnt so much, so Thank you.

As of today I own 1 full bitcoin!

This has been a long term accumulation project for me (bought 0.1 a month for the last 10 months). The bear market has helped me achieve my goal of owning 1 full BTC.

In December 2017, I could have never imagined owning a full bitcoin.

It’s now locked on my ledger for the next few years, let’s see where we go.

Thanks again to this forum and its members.
Pages:
Jump to: