Pages:
Author

Topic: I payed $20 for a BTC transaction 2 hours ago, still 0 confirmations - page 3. (Read 1190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I payed $20 for a BTC transaction 2 hours ago, still 0 confirmations.. how long do you reckon it could take ?

That had to be one big transaction for sure. This site https://bitcoinfees.earn.com, if not already known to you, may give you approx. time and cost per transaction.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I payed $20 for a BTC transaction 2 hours ago, still 0 confirmations.. how long do you reckon it could take ?
oh, I think what's wrong here Current btc prices are falling deeply, only about 6k so why the transaction fees so high. It should be the same as btc. In this time around, this is a worry in the implementation of the transaction.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518

This is the hard time for the bitcoin because the transaction fee is getting higher due to the less number of miners available but the transaction take sometimes i think atleast 6 hours to complete your trancation.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Alot of people are having troubles in their transactions. Might be something wrong with the servers. Last I read 100K people are having issues. So it might take a day or two.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: