Pages:
Author

Topic: I picked this coin 30 days ago - EVERYONE flamed me. Its now up 400%. - page 2. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
good job.. you tried to make some predictions.. and at least one of it had profits!
You also recommended ARK, which accumulates more than 22000% ROI since ICO in november 2016, so not much room to keep on growing... but still ok..
But did you forgot when your advice was towards buying FLIK (0,35$ to 0,04$), COSS (0,26$ to 0.08$), VER (4,56$ to 3,10$T... why didnt you opened a new topic about  how a lot of people fucked up because of your advertisement? yes yes.. advertisement, because it is clear that this hype or arrogant behaviour (as you work for a "great" company) it is only marketing to attract some stupids to pay for your advices as financial analyst.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
Let's go...i will be happy to read your newsletter !
(mail by PM)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So yes - this is my "I told you so thread"  Wink

I love helping the crypto community out and as most of you know, I do this for a living and have made a very nice one at that.

So about a month ago I recommended RUPEE -  nearly everyone in that thread said "SHIT coin, shill, WTF, etc."

It went from .08 cents to .33 and this is WHILE 99% of the other ALTS LOST MONEY. 

ahhhhhh - Im just gonna sit here and bask in the glow of doing my job.  Wink

But seriously, as Ive always said - if you disagree with me, fine, but at least add some value to the crypto cumminty as I am trying to do here, by giving a logical reason.

My company and I spend a tremendous amount of time , money and resources evaluating alts for some hedge funds, HNW individuals and banks - and we have a pretty dang good track record.  (Ask Palm Beach Report who they ask for info)  I get zip from sharing my insights here.  Actually our average customer pays six figures a year for some of the information I disseminate to my bitcointalk brother and sister out of good will.

Wink

In any event, I love you all -  just wanted to say that instead of flaming people that are tying to help others and grow this space... perhaps try to be constructive and at the bare min;;; give a thanks.

I mean come on - gotta give a little credit here - any one else you know pick RUPEE lol?

Pages:
Jump to: