Pages:
Author

Topic: I Predict $20,000 for dogecoin in 5years time - page 3. (Read 4244 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
Dogecoin price to $1 is still very possible, more than that is impossible.

those who wish dogecoin bullish over $1 should pray that more influencers buy dogecoin and shill about it like Elon did.
It's still possible for a $1 price on Dogecoin, the only problem is that it will be difficult for Dogecoin to come during a period of correction like now so that what is possible becomes very difficult to happen even though there are many influencers who want to support it because the influencers also have deeper considerations when choosing a particular product in the form of a coinmeme such as Dogecoin.
$1 sounds pretty ideal, I can say "maybe" it could happen in the next 5 years. Dogecoin has been around for quite some time in the crypto market, going from an unaccounted for meme coin to the coin that traders are paying the most attention to after Elon Musk came along. Influencers like Elon Musk are quite influential in the crypto market, in fact Dogecoin managed to hit an all-time high after Elon Musk tweet went viral. During the correction period, traders can set aside their money to buy a few pieces of Doge at a low price. Maybe it's time.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1351
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Cant believe people still posting here. A guy has created this topic to troll everyone and dont even bother posting here for months, or close it, and people keep posting that it will impossible for dogecoin to reach that price. I bet every more or less active forum member poster here.

9 months has passed since this topic was created and dogecoin price decreased two times. About 9/60 months passed since $20k was predicted and price dropped from 33 cents to 17. It will be a miracle, if in 5 years dogecoin price surpasses $1.

Exactly. $20k is just a ridiculous prediction, considering that there are billions of coins in circulation. What makes you think a cryptocurrency with built-in inflation will reach such insane prices? I wouldn't even count on DOGE going close to $1, especially when it's a "meme" coin. I'd suggest the OP to read more about what Dogecoin is all about before making such wild predictions.

Instead of focusing on DOGE's future price, why don't we focus on other cryptocurrencies with a finite supply? It's probable Ethereum will reach $20k within 5 years from now, while DOGE slowly fades away into oblivion. Of course, all of this is speculation. Crypto is about utility anyways, so price per coin is the least reason to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Prediction has no limit but we should think about the limitation by analyzing marketcap and others factor. Dogecoin is meme coin and it is literally impossible to hit $20k because there is no progress and future of dogecoin in day to day usage. Yeah it can possible if you buy a single dogecoin by yourself with $20k.
To say it, let's just all agree that there's a possibility that it can reach that price, thanks to the volatility of the whole crypto market. But we do understand the economics of cryptocurrencies just as you've said about analyzing the market cap of it and the factors like the supply and demand. We knew it's impossible but just for the sake of speculation, argument and prediction, let's all agree with that but we're sure that we're not going to see $20k for each dogecoin.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
If Doge doesn't have real adoption like NFT of course it's very difficult to reach $20k even in 10 years, maybe the price range will be dominant below $1, especially with the presence of the Metaverse project which will become a competitor so that other coins sink.
Dogecoin, of course, will never have a price of $20,000. Even one thousand dollars this coin will never reach. Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly, and therefore more and more competitive types of it will appear. Here it is more appropriate to discuss whether this coin will reach the price of one dollar. I also doubt it. The hype around meme-coins is passing. Even if Elon Musk continues to support it with his tweets and other actions, involving Tesla in this, it will be very difficult for Dogecoin to approach one dollar in price.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
Dogecoin has been different kinds of low level names in the past and in the present but the altccoin seem to have woken up to prominence and maybe it could keep sustaining the move as some altccoins like bnb, xrp, Ada, ethereum have done. Despite the name calling, the growth of dogecoin has really gone pass many so called promising coins and it is now at the 7th spot in crypto ranking.

Therefore, maybe dogecoin can get to $20,000 and above in 5 years time  Grin Grin just like this user predicted the price of bitcoin in the beginning

Prediction has no limit but we should think about the limitation by analyzing marketcap and others factor. Dogecoin is meme coin and it is literally impossible to hit $20k because there is no progress and future of dogecoin in day to day usage. Yeah it can possible if you buy a single dogecoin by yourself with $20k.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
Who knows, after getting a moral injection from Elon Musk Dogecoin will be better than before. Maybe dogecoin needs support from the community or some Influencers to reach the $20,000 mark in the next 5 years. Recently, Elon Musk has made a sensation on his Twitter account again.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1483633282482847744?s=20
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1483631831748685835?s=20
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1483632730298621954?s=20

Could it be that this was aimed at Dogecoin or he wanted to use another coin as a test subject.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
this is a lot for a meme coin, even if Elon Musk tweets about his love for this coin every day, I'm not sure if such a price is real, unless DOGE developers come up with something innovative for a coin that will blow up the crypto market.
It was only a temporary manipulation of Dogecoin, because what I saw was the price of Dogecoin was only briefly at a high price, after that it immediately plunged back slowly until now, so this looks like something that was deliberately made by some people.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Cant believe people still posting here. A guy has created this topic to troll everyone and dont even bother posting here for months, or close it, and people keep posting that it will impossible for dogecoin to reach that price. I bet every more or less active forum member poster here.

9 months has passed since this topic was created and dogecoin price decreased two times. About 9/60 months passed since $20k was predicted and price dropped from 33 cents to 17. It will be a miracle, if in 5 years dogecoin price surpasses $1.
I don't think $1 is unrealistic if the whole crypto market goes further up. But for Doge to reach anything >$1k we would need a major inflation of the $ or Doge would need to become the world currency (the latter is pretty unlikely  Grin). I don't think it will go up much this year though.

Achieving $1 is real, but this will take a lot of time to achieve. We all get used to dogecoin price grows only with Elon Musk tweets. This cant happen all the time. One day either Musk wont post about dogecoin anymore, or people wont take his tweets as serious as previously. What I want to say that with only one man pushing price up, it is impossible to achieve high prices. Whole community cant rely only on him. But without him, price barely changes.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Dogecoin has been different kinds of low level names in the past and in the present but the altccoin seem to have woken up to prominence and maybe it could keep sustaining the move as some altccoins like bnb, xrp, Ada, ethereum have done. Despite the name calling, the growth of dogecoin has really gone pass many so called promising coins and it is now at the 7th spot in crypto ranking.

Therefore, maybe dogecoin can get to $20,000 and above in 5 years time  Grin Grin just like this user predicted the price of bitcoin in the beginning

this is a lot for a meme coin, even if Elon Musk tweets about his love for this coin every day, I'm not sure if such a price is real, unless DOGE developers come up with something innovative for a coin that will blow up the crypto market.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wonder what BTC will be at if doge could make it to 20k per coin I'd say this is impossible mate, remember max supply is what's pulling coins like doge back, BTC can't make it to 50k if max supply is over 1 billion it's simple math  Grin
Lol Obviously OP is just trolling and you can see that in His follow up posts in this thread , and Doge will reach 20k? then Bitcoin will be a BILLION DOLLAR A PIECE?  Grin this will never happen even if cost a lifetime , Dogecoin may stay stronger but the highest this can achieve is at least 1 Hundred Bucks because the supply is huge and cannot imagine how can this take that level.
though there are still possibilities if Doge management decide to Burn their coins time after time until the lowest supply reach then this can be change  .
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

I don't think $1 is unrealistic if the whole crypto market goes further up. But for Doge to reach anything >$1k we would need a major inflation of the $ or Doge would need to become the world currency (the latter is pretty unlikely  Grin). I don't think it will go up much this year though.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I wonder what BTC will be at if doge could make it to 20k per coin I'd say this is impossible mate, remember max supply is what's pulling coins like doge back, BTC can't make it to 50k if max supply is over 1 billion it's simple math  Grin

those who wish dogecoin bullish over $1 should pray that more influencers buy dogecoin and shill about it like Elon did.
It's still possible for a $1 price on Dogecoin, the only problem is that it will be difficult for Dogecoin to come during a period of correction like now so that what is possible becomes very difficult to happen even though there are many influencers who want to support it because the influencers also have deeper considerations when choosing a particular product in the form of a coinmeme such as Dogecoin.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
If Doge doesn't have real adoption like NFT of course it's very difficult to reach $20k even in 10 years, maybe the price range will be dominant below $1, especially with the presence of the Metaverse project which will become a competitor so that other coins sink.
$1 is a very reasonable price for Dogecoin because in history Dogecoin has also not been able to be at that price so have a lot of gratitude that Dogecoin can be at $1, and for a price of $20K it is an imperfect dream.

$1 is a very reasonable price for Dogecoin because in history Dogecoin has also not been able to be at that price so have a lot of gratitude that Dogecoin can be at $1, and for a price of $20K it is an imperfect dream.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Activity: 952
Merit: 503

It will never happen except dogecoin community decide to burn the coin and male the circullation less then bitcoin. Even Dash still can not reach $20k with only 9 million coin in circullation and a lot of innovation.
Dash doesn't have a lot of fans and there aren't any innovations that can be significant so the price isn't too high in the market, so it's not just the quantity of supply that has to be looked at in terms of price, but the number of enthusiasts you have to look at as well.

Doge = Too many circullation and no innovation untill now.

Stop spreading this !!! I am affraid new comers will take this thread seriously.
It doesn't matter if a newcomer takes this matter seriously as long as he is willing to learn and is willing to get to know things more deeply over time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

Therefore, maybe dogecoin can get to $20,000 and above in 5 years time  Grin Grin just like this user predicted the price of bitcoin in the beginning

3 months before your prediction end up 1 year meaning there are only  4 years left for this to happen?

do you think in the next 4 years it will be possible?

nope this is just a Joke right?  Grin

and besides Dogecoin will dump back to what is the price in the last year 1st quarter.
Doge prices can reach $ 20k of course the price of other coins also skyrocketed, maybe the price of bitcoin is already hundreds of millions, but seeing the facts that are happening right now it is certainly very difficult to reach $ 20k in 5 years.
It's no longer difficult but almost impossible because if Dogecoin can be at a price of $ 20K then the price of Bitcoin can no longer be calculated its value which can even be 100x the price of Dogecoin, now instead of thinking about it that will never come, better pray just so the market can recover in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: