Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit crypto currency. - page 3. (Read 7099 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 07, 2014, 07:48:02 PM
WOOPS!  This coin wasn't ready to be released!
Also, where in the hell do the config files go? There isn't any Furry coin folder under %APPDATA% on Windows. I was afraid that it overwrote my Litecoin data folder.

The config goes in the same folder as the qt.

I forgot to include the pre-configured config in the non passworded wallets fixing immediately.

That wasn't the problem. The problem is that every other Windows wallet but this one puts the data in a folder called %APPDATA%\Coinname. That's where Microsoft wants program data to go. Your Windows wallet just puts the data where the exe file is. But the exe file is supposed to go under C:\Program Files (x86). (C:\Program Files for 32-bit versions) But if you put your wallet's exe file there, it can't create the necessary data files on Windows 7 (unless it runs with administrator privileges). It looks like the wallet is working and it communicates, but nothing is being saved in the data files.

You really should have the Windows wallet work the same way as other coins' wallets do. You are going to have a few very upset users if you don't, I think.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
May 07, 2014, 07:33:09 PM
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FUR

oh... we can't help but love fuzzy animals Wink

happy trading
richie@bittrex
nice coin~~ Cheesy

+
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 07, 2014, 07:31:33 PM
my shitcoin detector went crazy on this thread.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2014, 07:15:37 PM
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FUR

oh... we can't help but love fuzzy animals Wink

happy trading
richie@bittrex
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 06:54:52 PM
Cheesy  what happend? My coin is lost an can not cofrimed.
I have sent you a pm. We will figure out what happened, everything appears to be working fine on my end.

He hasn't responded to my pm. Everything is working, I am going to relax for a bit.
Activity: 120
May 07, 2014, 06:45:49 PM
 Cheesy  what happend? My coin is lost an can not cofrimed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 07, 2014, 06:43:24 PM
Also, where in the hell do the config files go? There isn't any Furry coin folder under %APPDATA% on Windows. I was afraid that it overwrote my Litecoin data folder.

The config goes in the same folder as the exe.
GN ty for making such a nice lookin coin
May 07, 2014, 06:42:30 PM

The config goes in the same folder as the qt.

I forgot to include the pre-configured config in the non passworded wallets fixing immediately.
May 07, 2014, 06:40:37 PM

May 07, 2014, 06:33:27 PM
Nice logo but the coin isn't innovative...

The only thing I can say is that we are one of the first coins made for the furry community.

I intend for it to be a fun way of paying for furry art commissions and other things.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
May 07, 2014, 06:31:21 PM
good money. happy mining Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
May 07, 2014, 06:27:45 PM
Nice logo but the coin isn't innovative...
Activity: 154
May 07, 2014, 06:25:31 PM
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7d09fa8a3612613904bcfc60f30688b10b07af1cf0cf0e20f6da1a2ec4e9f958/analysis/

1 positive: ESET NOD. I think every wallet triggers that one. Looks clean to me.

Is nothing to be worried about.
Activity: 112
May 07, 2014, 06:22:27 PM
Any error message when connecting to stratum? We would very much like to help you out, however there is no Reese212 user so if you'd provide your user name, we will try to help you.

Please do this via pm guys.

Sure. We will PM...
May 07, 2014, 06:21:49 PM
its same , not sure why you would wanna solo mine tho

coz of the old Thing:
cryptopool not reachable for me and then there are only 2 pools left: the chinese one (also not reachable) and the one i use right now where i am the only miner at.

thanks for the info!

I will try to find another pool for us, hopefully one you can connect to.
In the meantime I have moved http://pool.mycryptoco.in/getting_started to the top of the pool list.

People normally connect to the first one listed so hopefully your pool will have more hashrate soon.

thank you, i appreciate your help! i'm not the pool owner, i'm just a miner :-) anyways, i think it can't be damaging if the hashrate would be distributed among more than 2 pools. okay, i'll stop crying now and grab myself a stout beer!

what´s happen if you try to connect to cryptopool.eu stratum ?

timeout happens. i can ping "cryptopool.eu" without any issues, but as soon as i try to ping "stratum.cryptopool.eu" (and this is where my miner has to have Response to and from in order to generate coins) there's a big nothing, a timeout, Happening. can't believe it's really located in the EU...

Well, give us your user name and we will check...

But why would you want to ping stratum?

Just set up your miners and try, we have had no other reports concerning connection problems...

And yes, we are very much in the EU. But we have miners from all over the world, and never had anyone with connection problems before.
May 07, 2014, 06:21:36 PM
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7d09fa8a3612613904bcfc60f30688b10b07af1cf0cf0e20f6da1a2ec4e9f958/analysis/

1 positive: ESET NOD. I think every wallet triggers that one. Looks clean to me.
May 07, 2014, 06:21:13 PM
Any error message when connecting to stratum? We would very much like to help you out, however there is no Reese212 user so if you'd provide your user name, we will try to help you.

Please do this via pm guys.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

coz of the old Thing:
cryptopool not reachable for me and then there are only 2 pools left: the chinese one (also not reachable) and the one i use right now where i am the only miner at.

thanks for the info!

In the meantime I have moved http://pool.mycryptoco.in/getting_started to the top of the pool list.

People normally connect to the first one listed so hopefully your pool will have more hashrate soon.

thank you, i appreciate your help! i'm not the pool owner, i'm just a miner :-) anyways, i think it can't be damaging if the hashrate would be distributed among more than 2 pools. okay, i'll stop crying now and grab myself a stout beer!

timeout happens. i can ping "cryptopool.eu" without any issues, but as soon as i try to ping "stratum.cryptopool.eu" (and this is where my miner has to have Response to and from in order to generate coins) there's a big nothing, a timeout, Happening. can't believe it's really located in the EU...

well the firewall actually have priority to block ICMP to protect the servers for bad traffic. So if you got packetloss in this just normal and nothing to worried about.
May 07, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

coz of the old Thing:

thanks for the info!

Activity: 210
May 07, 2014, 06:17:33 PM

coz of the old Thing:

thanks for the info!

Pages:
Jump to: