Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 2. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
It's exciting to hear your success story, due to the length of your crypto experience I can say that you really master it. Not everyone who tries to do as you do is successful. However,you give inspiration to the people who is dreaming that you can do the same way and to people who want to focus on crypto.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We have reached the $9200 line. What's next?
9200 is a strong support. Since the price reaches it I monitor volumes and usually expect a rebound

Hi!

The price has changed  from 9777 to ~9047  8%, (22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020 bitfinex).
Usually after such a fall in price, it moves up. Besides, 24-06-2020 there was a small gap from 9610 to 9450.
So i think (my forecast ): the price will go to these values 9450 - 9610.
 Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 34

9200 is a strong support. Since the price reaches it I monitor volumes and usually expect a rebound
After breaking out a downwards trend inside the range, the price broke the upper border of the diapason. However, it didn't manage to stay above it and experienced a sharp drop. Managed to catch it?

Activity: 16
Merit: 10
After some research I figured out the price can be lower or higher soon. My advice is to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

After a harsh drop, $BTC price consolidated above $9200 and managed to cross $9400 level. Currently, it moves inside a triangle pattern that is a signal of an upcoming breakout. Up or down?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
I think you have enough experience to understand the market perfectly.

The way he decide to leave His real work and focus in trading?this is the best way to understand that He is a Good trader and know what he is doing.

he would be one of those elite daytrader that we can rarely found in this market because most of traders here are traditional and can only gain enough or lose more in their trading activities.

You have been working on trading for the last 12 years and in those years you had learned a lot about the market. Due to such consistently in work had made you able to earn such a gigantic profit within a month. You become an inspiration for traders who are willingly want to do full-time trade.

actually many of His kind here are former traders in outside crypto,some are trader in stocks and learned many things before entering crypto market .

Lucky of them but many of us are failure.

The reason why he became a successful trader because of his dedication and hardwork that he had to quit his full time job, so he could focus himself in crypto trading. Some traders could do the same thing that they would also risk their jobs for them to do crypto trading, but for sure only few can be a successful trader like this man because trading is not that easy, that is why I salute and admire this man from his story.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think you have enough experience to understand the market perfectly.

The way he decide to leave His real work and focus in trading?this is the best way to understand that He is a Good trader and know what he is doing.

he would be one of those elite daytrader that we can rarely found in this market because most of traders here are traditional and can only gain enough or lose more in their trading activities.

You have been working on trading for the last 12 years and in those years you had learned a lot about the market. Due to such consistently in work had made you able to earn such a gigantic profit within a month. You become an inspiration for traders who are willingly want to do full-time trade.

actually many of His kind here are former traders in outside crypto,some are trader in stocks and learned many things before entering crypto market .

Lucky of them but many of us are failure.

Activity: 588
I think you have enough experience to understand the market perfectly. You have been working on trading for the last 12 years and in those years you had learned a lot about the market. Due to such consistently in work had made you able to earn such a gigantic profit within a month. You become an inspiration for traders who are willingly want to do full-time trade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
His skills is really amazing,making profit of 12 BTC in just a month. He has an ability that we don't have. I hope i'll be like him so that i can also earn a lot through trading specially at this covid19  situation. I want to learn more in trading so that i can earn like him even in a dumping of price. But i think it's really difficult for me. Need more knowledge.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

A war of trends won! And got stuck for a while
Managed to catch bull rally?

The double bottom finally became a starting point for the downwards trend breakout

Sad that i missed that mark,because of this Pandemic made me busy in some important things in life.anyway hope
 many of us Got Luck and bag even at least half of
their capital in trading.How Many of us are now into Good movement of their Folio?because if i am to ask?i am still
 at breaking situation and waiting for even 40% increase before
 selling out all my holdings.

If you think that you have enough knowledge and idea about in cryptocurrency in terms of trading,
You are free about what you want to do. But in fairness 12 BTC was a huge amount for 1 month.
I don't know if you are telling the truth or not but still good luck on your decision anyway.

He should be a PRO in terms of graphing and Estimating thats why He kept gaining even when there are Dumping
recently,things that most of us cannot do thats why
 His skills is really amazing,Imagine 12 BTC in just a month?what more if maintaining this for the whole year?meaning
He can accumulate more than 140 btc annually ?
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
If you think that you have enough knowledge and idea about in cryptocurrency in terms of trading,
You are free about what you want to do. But in fairness 12 BTC was a huge amount for 1 month.
I don't know if you are telling the truth or not but still good luck on your decision anyway.
Congratulations on making a profit, which very few people in this market do. Trade is a zero sum problem - you will earn money from a loser, the only beneficiary from both is the trading platform. Can you share more trade experiences for everyone to know? For example, using indicators, how to manage psychology in transactions or manage your fund?

Yeap, will post more stuff here Smiley
As for the additional expertise, I'd say that imo it's important not to pay lots of attention to indices (just an additional part), but to manage money and risks + study psychology. For now I can recommend some articles that reflect many of my principles. Here they are:
Risk management:
https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/trading-insight-why-95-of-traders-lose/
https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/trading-insight-become-one-of-the-5-of-high-achievers-in-trading/
https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/maths-holy-grail-how-to-stay-in-game-with-100-losses-in-a-row/
Psychology:
https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/poker-psychology-in-trading-part-1/
https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/poker-psychology-in-trading-part-2/

U can find some more articles there + I'll give more insights in Twitter. Cheers!
The idea of growing open interest (&low refinancing rate) worked. $Btc experienced growth within the channel, but then broken out a lower border of the support (blue) and formed a retest pattern.

Activity: 672
Merit: 29
It's fantastic you made huge amount from crypto. Congrats!!! Nothing is more sweeter than been your own boss. Only in few months of trading you have made huge profit, just because you aimed your focus right and you do away with unnecessary distractions from your working place by resigning. Those that took you for a joke when you quit your job will now understand your reason behind it
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Congratulations on making a profit, which very few people in this market do. Trade is a zero sum problem - you will earn money from a loser, the only beneficiary from both is the trading platform. Can you share more trade experiences for everyone to know? For example, using indicators, how to manage psychology in transactions or manage your fund?
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
 I really admire your success story,  and I'm glad that you're able to make it in crypto trading after quitting your full time job. Many take that route as well, but only few became successful. The opportunity to focus on crypto trading is not easy but if you have the ability, crypto trading will feel easy to profit. Its really hard to give financial advises, but I have said, it's your own decision, best of luck to you.
Good for you! And nice analysis by the way
I always admire people who want to be independent and these success stories of persons quitting their jobs to do something they love
Personally I cannot do all of that for two main reasons
-not enough capital to start trading big therefore earning big
-not so good at market analysis

But good luck for you and keep up the good work

What about prop trading? A good place to realise trading skills and get additionsl capital (after you become good in market analysis)
Activity: 686
Good for you! And nice analysis by the way
I always admire people who want to be independent and these success stories of persons quitting their jobs to do something they love
Personally I cannot do all of that for two main reasons
-not enough capital to start trading big therefore earning big
-not so good at market analysis

But good luck for you and keep up the good work
Pages:
Jump to: