Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 44. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

I find trading totally time-consuming but congratulations on your new found job, the possibility here is endless, and it's a cash cow that you can milk every now and then if you mastered the art of correct trading, maybe one day you can create a blog and share your experiences, you have so many to experience to shares, you have a 12 years trading experiences.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Market contitions do not really matter a lot

hey good job again
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Full time crypto trading is very profitable for crypto users because it can earn a huge money if you have a big funds for it since market is in good condition until now.
It should be regardless of the market condition because the decision belongs to trader whether he should quit his job or not. The decision should be based on your crypto earning status, if it look cool then don’t hesitate to quit your job. Many traders who feel that they are now good at trading then they leave their job and the decision has nothing to do with crypto because they are doing very well.

Personally I saw only those who were losing more, unfortunately. How do that traders succeed? Are they trading manually?
Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Hey, any news? For how long already are you earning your living by trading?

For about a couple of months, was in a trip around Asia, now back to trades

Man, what you've posted looks genious
Personally I was absolutely dissappointed by trading and have no idea how to cover my losses
I cannot recommend anyone to quit the job

Nothing special, just years of practice
What happened? How huge are your losses and did you comply with risk and money management?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Man, what you've posted looks genious
Personally I was absolutely dissappointed by trading and have no idea how to cover my losses
I cannot recommend anyone to quit the job

Market contitions do not really matter a lot

Activity: 62
Merit: 3
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Full time crypto trading is very profitable for crypto users because it can earn a huge money if you have a big funds for it since market is in good condition until now.
It should be regardless of the market condition because the decision belongs to trader whether he should quit his job or not. The decision should be based on your crypto earning status, if it look cool then don’t hesitate to quit your job. Many traders who feel that they are now good at trading then they leave their job and the decision has nothing to do with crypto because they are doing very well.
are you sure what you are doing? are you sure that cryptocurrencies can give you profit at any time?
or at least every month like a salary at your real job?
I suggest not to leave your main job and work full time on cryptocurrencies.

Hey. Yeah, that was risky, but I had enough time to evaluate all benefits and drawbacks and currently getting much more profits along with freedom
Definitely, it requires time and experience. I would suggest to quit job in case of being absolutely confident in the strategy and your ability to tackle all the upcoming risks
first of all, congratz!

where did you learn trading? I'm somehow interested in it, but more for the fun part as i'm not looking for another job Smiley

Hello! Thanks
I was learning it unitially on my own.. Then got a job related to it, which boost my skills significantly. I do not stop learning, find it to be an endless stuff.
Are you trading for a long time already?

Tried it 2 years ago, lost 500$ in a month but it was fun. Now I'm thinking to drop another k into binance and try again.

Ah you had lots of fun man, how did it happen? What were you trading and how?
Good moment to start again, but with the fixed mistakes better I guess
Those who really have a lot of experience in trading can easily earn in the digital currency market, as they already have certain strategies, discipline and patience, and this is the most important thing in investing!
Even though if you have experience at trading crypto, you might not be able to make good money if the market is not good. I mean that in a bearish market, making high money in trading crypto is not easy at all and even those people who have some good experience need help to get things done. But yeah, there is no reason for you not to trade crypto if you know how to do it.
no matter in bearish or bullish trend , if we see an opportunity to trade we should do this or we will miss it.moreover if we have trading skill and experience , it will be very usefull to us for generate profits.

Agree with this comment. You  can make money on flat and bearish market also. Arbitrage always works, do not forget that
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Those who really have a lot of experience in trading can easily earn in the digital currency market, as they already have certain strategies, discipline and patience, and this is the most important thing in investing!
You cannot get experience of more benefits and it would be a foolish decision to quit your job for online trading. It makes sense if you have a good time in trading and you think that you can increase your earning chances then sure you can quit your job and start providing trade services at the same time. You can guide others and start trading for them if you are well experienced trader now, you will earn more.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

Here's one of them:

Hic. You are so strong. Crypto market is not stable. You could lost everything. I recommend, you should try with stock market, it more stable because daily fluctuations of no more than 10%.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
For me, this will be case to case basis in which it will depend of the type of the job that you will going to leave for Crypto. If you are just currently working as a utility worker that you will going to earned a lot for Crypto then it is right to quit the job but if you will a supervisor from a good company then leaving it is higly not recommended specially today that crypto is still recovering from the bearish.
Not really that wise,  we have to think it wisely cause that would be a tough decision leaving in a stable with satisfying salary just to seek opportunity in crypto.  We don't need to rush,  there will be a right to make it happen unless you have enough capital to invest in here and you think that, it is enough to cover ups in case there is a market reduction of prices.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
You are quite a brave man once decided on such an act. I, too, would like to leave my job for crypto, but I can't make up my mind yet. But your results are really inspiring.
Inspiring indeed, but you are dealing with your financial stability, crypto trading is not as easy as it's sounds like, you also needs to dedicate your time because you need to learn each good practices to stay positive, though you will also suffered loses even you have good understanding and knowledge but it will be differ to those who completely no ideas from this field.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
For me, this will be case to case basis in which it will depend of the type of the job that you will going to leave for Crypto. If you are just currently working as a utility worker that you will going to earned a lot for Crypto then it is right to quit the job but if you will a supervisor from a good company then leaving it is higly not recommended specially today that crypto is still recovering from the bearish.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

Here's one of them:

For 4 years in trading it means you are one of the god traders now in this business industry dude. I admired you on that things, because getting profit in trading is not that easy if you don't have any knowledge about it. Also you were right that making our own way to feed ourselves in the idea of crypto trading is one of the necessity as a traders here.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
You are quite a brave man once decided on such an act. I, too, would like to leave my job for crypto, but I can't make up my mind yet. But your results are really inspiring.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
first of all, congratz!

where did you learn trading? I'm somehow interested in it, but more for the fun part as i'm not looking for another job Smiley

Hello! Thanks
I was learning it unitially on my own.. Then got a job related to it, which boost my skills significantly. I do not stop learning, find it to be an endless stuff.
Are you trading for a long time already?

Tried it 2 years ago, lost 500$ in a month but it was fun. Now I'm thinking to drop another k into binance and try again.
Pages:
Jump to: