Pages:
Author

Topic: I Realized something today... - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 06:25:53 PM
Yeah, I hadn`t posted or even signed up in the last few years because i can use a search engine to find answers and if that failed i`d come on here and look for an answer (finding it most of the time). So I feel your pain when folk come on here and just post the same questions time after time without even taking their finger outta their hoop and having a look first  Roll Eyes 

Some times its hard not to get annoyed but just remember " there are no stupid questions, just stupid people"   Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
December 30, 2017, 05:18:38 PM
I've been on this forum for less than three months and I'm already irritated by the constant repetition of the same basic questions that get asked over and over again which are not questions based on any research whatsoever.

Can't imagine how those feel who have been around for years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
December 30, 2017, 04:46:57 PM
yeah see my avatar thats my new years resolution
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
December 30, 2017, 04:45:53 PM
I just realized something today... we are all a bunch of dicks!  Myself included lol.  Probably because of the mass influx of noobs asking the same damn question over and over, but still!  My new years resolution is to be less of a dick!  I'll break it day 1 but I'll try!    Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: