Pages:
Author

Topic: I Really need someone help with Electrum NOOB ALERT - page 2. (Read 174 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
also i just noticed in the main interface i clicked on the last transaction i was playing  round with lastnight and so when ive clicked on it opens a transaction window and ive sent the money to an address that correlates to one of the address in my addresses tab so how do i have no bit coin that was 65 quid im guttedd lol
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
it says no bitcoin in bottom left corner but its sitting in one of the addresses in the addresses tab can u post screen shots to show you?>

Some screenshots might indeed be helpfull... Maybe you're not properly connected to an electrum node, maybe you're confused by unconfirmed transactions.

Do realise that posting screenshots might hurt your privacy... As long as you don't post seeds or private keys, your funds are not at risk.
it says no bitcoin in bottom left corner but its sitting in one of the addresses in the addresses tab can u post screen shots to show you?>
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
All the addresses you are seeing in the Addresses tab in Electrum are your addresses. Transferring the coins from one of them to another is like taking the money out of your right pocket and putting it in your left one while paying a fee for doing so.
You should also see your balance at the bottom left corner of the Electrum window showing how much bitcoin you own. All of it is spendable assuming this is not watch-only wallet (which it doesn't seem to be based on your comment).
Okay so im a real noob to Electrum initially i just got it for a wallet i sent 60 odd quid of bitcoins that id bought and transferred the whole lot to electrum so late last night i was playing around at it seems i managed to go to the addresses tab and made or got 3 that belong to me (only one of the addresses have my BTC attached to it anyways its pretty sketchy as to what i did as i was playing around thinking its my wallet its all good anyways so by looks of it ive transferred my btc to the address 3x and lost a small amount cos it ive realiezed it had small transaction fee anyways the last time i did it i left all the BTC inside the addresses tab bit and i have no idea how to get them out and back in my wallet does anyone know please?Huh Undecided  Huh   are u able to upload screenshots cos im sue that would help you in helping me lol
Pages:
Jump to: