Pages:
Author

Topic: I receive Negative without no reason,please HELP. - page 2. (Read 1862 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
Dear,
It's pretty self explanatory. Once someone had been scammed, it's too late.

Dear,

I just try to help a user with some exchanging website,
After I got mail I also send him the Perfect Money Certified Partners
When I make an exchange I also use Perfect Money Certified Partners
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
It's perfectly fair if his information is correct.

Hello dear,

What do you mean?

Dear,
It's pretty self explanatory. Once someone had been scammed, it's too late.
one for one and 1 2 3

Hello dear,

What do you mean?

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
Hi,

You may want to PM Tomatocage and find out why he has rated you so. The reference just points to a website of a scammer. Better to get the information from the horse's mouth imo. I just ran through your account and posts and didn't see any reference to those websites. Tomatocage is a well respected member of this community, so i doubt he would have given you a negative feedback for nothing! He could have maybe made a mistake, either ways.. PM him and clarify it!   Smiley

Hello dear,

I already send him a PM,I hope I will get soon a reply from him because is not fair to give someone a negative feedback without knowing or making a deal,
Wait for reply.

one for one and 1 2 3
Hi,

You may want to PM Tomatocage and find out why he has rated you so. The reference just points to a website of a scammer. Better to get the information from the horse's mouth imo. I just ran through your account and posts and didn't see any reference to those websites. Tomatocage is a well respected member of this community, so i doubt he would have given you a negative feedback for nothing! He could have maybe made a mistake, either ways.. PM him and clarify it!   Smiley

Hello dear,

I already send him a PM,I hope I will get soon a reply from him because is not fair to give someone a negative feedback without knowing or making a deal,
Wait for reply.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Hello,

Today when I just log into my account I so this:

Negative from user Tomatocage.

Known scammer Hannes Pajusalu. The following sites should be considered fraudulent: pm2btc.me, xchange.cc/en, unichange.me, xmlgold.eu, coinomat.com, sbxchanger.com.

After some search I see that the account of Tomatocage is foll of Negative feedback.
Please Help.

Hi,

You may want to PM Tomatocage and find out why he has rated you so. The reference just points to a website of a scammer. Better to get the information from the horse's mouth imo. I just ran through your account and posts and didn't see any reference to those websites. Tomatocage is a well respected member of this community, so i doubt he would have given you a negative feedback for nothing! He could have maybe made a mistake, either ways.. PM him and clarify it!   Smiley
one for one and 1 2 3
Hello,

Today when I just log into my account I so this:

Negative from user Tomatocage.

Known scammer Hannes Pajusalu. The following sites should be considered fraudulent: pm2btc.me, xchange.cc/en, unichange.me, xmlgold.eu, coinomat.com, sbxchanger.com.

After some search I see that the account of Tomatocage is foll of Negative feedback.
Please Help.

edit:

Also please check https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html

Pages:
Jump to: