Pages:
Author

Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late - page 4. (Read 22183 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
There is no need to regret anything, each event has its own time, because before you were engaged in another and the cryptocurrency grew well without trading, and now is the best time to enjoy the moment when some grow by 50-100% for the week
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
There was no guarantee that if you had entered the market earlier then you would have made good profits. Instead of regretting, i believe it is the right time to enter the market, as the price of most coins is very low.
It is good to make use of opportunities than just finding reason that I could've entered earlier. The present market is good time to enter into trading as with small investment it is possible to create a big valued portfolio. I was there into trading during the days of bull market, but I didn't had much knowledge and regrets are quite common. We need to overcome to succeed.

Very true, there is no right time or wrong time for this opportunity. The circumstances might be totally different if he had entered earlier. You still can optimize your resources in trading at anytime you want. There is no right or wrong window for this.

Imo there is .  the earlier the better because if we enter early we can accumulate more crypto coins in a much cheaper rate but who the heck would think that crypto can sky rocket too much  ?  Maybe few ?  Yes because there is already a crypto millionaire that manage to buy and save his coins at a verry long time  . but but , late adopters should not feel sad because they can still catch up knowing that crypto market is volatile which means the value can still go up even if its hardly dumped  .
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
There are only 2 trend of market,  that is bearish and bullish and that always changed so we will never later to enter to crypto trading,  in bullish trend we can make open potition long in spot trading and in bearish trend we can make open potition short in margin trading.  Beside that, there are alot of different  asset that we can trade , not only crypyo but also stocks,  forex, ETF and more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

I do too. It's not also about trading early but knowing your mistakes as early as possible because I was on the right time when btc and altcoins exploded but I don't have that experience of when to control my emotions. I still did not know when it to sell because I was occupied by my greed in the bullmarket.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Occasionally, when I also think that bitcoin was created since then and trading was already been there, I've had that regret feeling, too. But we are not that too late. We already know how to trade, thanks for this cryptocurrency trading we are gaining benefits from it and that is the importance of it.

If we start to regret all these things, we will not go ahead. Successful people do not concentrate on their past. They are searching for other ways to improve their life. And it is never too late to enter the crypto market.
These regrets can be used as inspiration instead. We can not go forward if we'll not look back what we made wrong in the past. Anyway, you're right that entering in crypto market is never too late. It's because it's not already adopted by most of companies that used to transact online such as Amazon, Alibaba, and etc. Once it becomes more popular in future, we'll harvest the fruit that we've worked in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There was no guarantee that if you had entered the market earlier then you would have made good profits. Instead of regretting, i believe it is the right time to enter the market, as the price of most coins is very low.
It is good to make use of opportunities than just finding reason that I could've entered earlier. The present market is good time to enter into trading as with small investment it is possible to create a big valued portfolio. I was there into trading during the days of bull market, but I didn't had much knowledge and regrets are quite common. We need to overcome to succeed.

Very true, there is no right time or wrong time for this opportunity. The circumstances might be totally different if he had entered earlier. You still can optimize your resources in trading at anytime you want. There is no right or wrong window for this.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Occasionally, when I also think that bitcoin was created since then and trading was already been there, I've had that regret feeling, too. But we are not that too late. We already know how to trade, thanks for this cryptocurrency trading we are gaining benefits from it and that is the importance of it.

If we start to regret all these things, we will not go ahead. Successful people do not concentrate on their past. They are searching for other ways to improve their life. And it is never too late to enter the crypto market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

yes you are right in sometime people definitely not accepted the current situation they think we are late but not like that we can also make money in any kind of situation in trading but people were not comfortable with the price was very low it will give a hard work to make it proper income I think this will be the problem for lots of investors to give 100% effort.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

I don't think so you are late, it is crypto trading and this trading has spend only 10 years and now it is top to bottom time and i think you come on right time and just start and forget the past and don't feel regret because the day has passed, the day has finished.
Trading has no age of time, whenever you start it means you are on working.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

trading does not require the value of a currency in most of the time so we can make profits while the price is also very low show the new people are always had an big opportunity to make profit while investing now also so I think no one is late here.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 26, 2019, 12:25:33 AM
i think there's no late to join trading , because it can happens when you can , so you still on way and keep learning how to trading good
No such thing as late because not all those who entered early are profitable and not all those who entered late are losers.
It should not be the market situation, it should be your strategy on how to win or be profitable in a given market condition, this is trading and market
will stay as long as people continue to have demand on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
January 25, 2019, 11:21:42 PM
There is no specific time to join in trading you don't have to regret a friend. You can start it now if you have a decent knowledge of trading you will be able to manage profits there is no doubt. You just need to have patience and techniques.
That's right because all of the time was very good for entering the trade, so it's never too late for myself. the problem is to get profit depends on our own work
Agree with you mate it’s only us who will choose the time to invest and to sell. For me people should buy any time id they have money just keep one thing in mind that try to buy when you see market price is low and we are red market one more thing is sell if you see that price is high other wise try to invest or trade for long time then you are safe.
Activity: 250
January 25, 2019, 06:39:18 PM
i think there's no late to join trading , because it can happens when you can , so you still on way and keep learning how to trading good
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 25, 2019, 10:40:25 AM
There is no specific time to join in trading you don't have to regret a friend. You can start it now if you have a decent knowledge of trading you will be able to manage profits there is no doubt. You just need to have patience and techniques.
That's right because all of the time was very good for entering the trade, so it's never too late for myself. the problem is to get profit depends on our own work
Not to late but it something difficult for now than of last 2-3years ago when market started to rise high.  It's continuous declining trend might get rid the interest of the people's who want to participate in here.  Though the market isn't that good and not profitability enough but still we can get in and be profitable. Only we should work hard for it and achieve our goals.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
January 24, 2019, 10:29:48 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 24, 2019, 09:47:06 PM
Crypto market is young market with very low capitalization so the price of crypto still has big potential to going up multiple times. We have to learn about trend of crypto market, so we will know when bullish and bearish will start . So its never later to enter to crypto trading, and in my opinion its now good times to start crypto trading because all crypto oversold.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 31, 2018, 11:59:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: