Pages:
Author

Topic: I resigned from my job on Friday ... - page 2. (Read 5226 times)

legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2013, 09:44:13 PM
congrats man, I did that move long ago, was the best thing I couldve done. Albeit at a way way way way way smaller volume, but it has made me happy.
Working on your own creation is always the best.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
March 11, 2013, 09:41:21 PM
If nothing else the next year is going to be interesting.  I tendered my letter of resignation last Friday.  Since August of last year I along with my business partner and investors have build Tangible Cryptography, LLC from an idea to an enterprise executing almost a million dollars a week in transactions.  To date we have done this without any full time staff, just a lot of out of the box thinking and clever back end automation.  It is time to make a leap of faith so starting in April I will be working full time for the company I helped build.   I have lots of exciting ideas to bring to the Bitcoin community and soon Tangible Cryptography will have both the funding and resources to make them happen.  When I first read Satoshi's paper back in 2011 I never imagined that the next chapter of my career would be connected to Bitcoin.  It has been an exciting couple years and I am confident that there are only bigger and better opportunities over the horizon.

Gerald Davis (DeathAndTaxes)
Executive Manager
Tangible Cryptography, LLC  
Pages:
Jump to: