Pages:
Author

Topic: I see dash or Monero going to pump hard - page 2. (Read 1825 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
March 18, 2017, 07:35:34 AM
it seem these whales are competing each others for higher marketcap with their favorited coin. small fish are winner in this game, for now.
Yes, in my view monero is more stronger in terms of adoptions as well applications. But suddenly dashcoin is being bumped from ashes (usually rapid pumps are always ending up in dramatic falls). Hence still monero is seeming more stronger and attracting me to invest more. The competitions for beating each others in terms of marketcap is not significant for me (as many people claims marketcap is just a number no other importance of them except comparison).

I believe monero will continue its way on getting appreciations whereas I suspect Dash to fall down at anytime very soon. (Just my speculation based on my analysis, please act on your own responsibilities in case on investments).
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2017, 07:07:51 AM
dash is on it way to over 1 billion marketcap right now. wondered why eth people hated dash so much, eh? instead of them being a fake king and wanting to fight with bitcoin but now dash is pushing ahead of them. lol. i see monero is not far behind.

But recently i saw a thread on this forum about Monero developer are held up by FBI and they are under some legal problems and even seeing Dash price is dumping.

fbi only give monero more credential, more legit way of being crypto.
legendary
March 18, 2017, 07:07:02 AM
HI, It's one of the favorite alts to hedge against BTC atm? maybe also the reason for this? or do you see any other reason for this?

reason for this is dash and monero go to pump, they want to compete with each other, eth is just being on it way.
know this, eth is useless.
eth being pump by bankers and miners, once it go POS, it going to die out.
i see eth going to change it mind and stay on POW, not going to POS.

eth change it mind and stay on POW or going to POS and die. i am legend.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
March 18, 2017, 07:00:34 AM
dash is on it way to over 1 billion marketcap right now. wondered why eth people hated dash so much, eh? instead of them being a fake king and wanting to fight with bitcoin but now dash is pushing ahead of them. lol. i see monero is not far behind.

But recently i saw a thread on this forum about Monero developer are held up by FBI and they are under some legal problems and even seeing Dash price is dumping.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
COINDER
March 18, 2017, 07:00:06 AM
HI, It's one of the favorite alts to hedge against BTC atm? maybe also the reason for this? or do you see any other reason for this?
legendary
March 18, 2017, 06:22:42 AM
legendary
March 16, 2017, 10:54:31 PM
it seem these whales are competing each others for higher marketcap with their favorited coin. small fish are winner in this game, for now.
Pages:
Jump to: