Pages:
Author

Topic: I see many users talk about trading but does anyone here actually trading? - page 6. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕
You have been a member on this forum for a very long time and been holding Bitcoin during that time, does that make you a good trader? Definitely not!
I see many threads about how hard trading is here, but i don't think it's so hard to that you want to make it look like. I wonder is anyone here actually trading or have tried to trading, or is it just to fill the sign-campaign requirement? I don't want to mention any names for many reasons I think everyone have good intentions but most of the posts and tips makes zero sense and when I read it I know that the person that posted that is not a good trader and probably never had trading at all himself/herself. Legendary rank can be a newbie trader and a newbie rank can be a legendary trader.
Anyway my point is: Isn't it mean to give tips and talk about things that maybe someone will read when you actually don't know what you talking about? Isn't it fraud?   Huh

A very good description of Trading.
Trading is not hard to learn, but it is hard to make money with trading. I have over 3 years experience in trading now and I am still in loss than in profit. To make money, trading is hard. To learn, trading is not hard. People can refer to earning money from trading to be hard, which is not wrong but right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROQNfVc4BYI&t=5745s
Everyone should watch this from 14:25 when he speaks
Pages:
Jump to: