Pages:
Author

Topic: I sent passport id photo... - page 2. (Read 255 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
October 08, 2019, 05:44:17 AM
You've already submitted a photo of your passport hence they already have your personal information anyway. Not sure how "changing" passports would help.

Anyway, submitting KYC information isn't necessarily 100% bad. Sometimes, it's really just necessary for you to submit KYC information to be able to use a certain service. Just make sure that you don't randomly submit your KYC information on every website that asks for it,and  make sure that the service your using is actually legitimate(do you due diligence) and is not some shady company from the Bahamas or something.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 08, 2019, 05:38:35 AM
I realize I am actually an idiot but I didn't check how dangerous it really is before doing it. Anyway all those services seemed legit.

I sent passport id photo for kyc on skrill and paxful, and also bitcoin exchanger in estonia(EU). I picked the last one on popular site bestchange.com, it is working for 1.5 year...

Do you think I have to change passport or this is just a panic? I am thinking about this all for several days...
Pages:
Jump to: