Pages:
Author

Topic: I seriously wanna get rid of my damn GoxUSD NOW - page 3. (Read 1951 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Yes, exactly. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I cannot even withdraw BTC. So, it does make perfect sense. You get my USD and you send me BTC to some other wallet.

Can you PM me for details?

Thanks for your offer so far.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Can't you withdraw BTC from Mt. Gox?  Just trade your USD for BTC and send the BTC elsewhere. 

If you can't send out your BTC then I agree, you'll have to sell at a discount, divide your USD balance by the Mt. Gox price and shoot for 5 - 10% under that.  That seems like a reasonable price, but YMMV.

Good Luck!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hi Fellas,

I can imagine that the n000b forum isn't exactly the right place to ask for a trade like this, but HEY I obviously am a BitcoinTalk n000b who isn't allowed to post in those other threads. Anyways, I cannot wait four hours to finally being able to do so, since I am just really fucked up by this Mt.Gox verification/withdrawal bullcrap. Any patience is gone by now and I am seriously done discussing with their damn support.

So, it would be great and very much appreciated if a Mod could move this thread to the marketplace!?

I have 8700USD stuck on Mt.Gox and I am willing to trade for BTC, Paypal, Moneybookers or Neteller.

I am really looking forward to your offer.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: