Pages:
Author

Topic: I SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS - page 2. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 18, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
It's alright whether you sold all your bitcoin as long as you sold it during the bull run or when the price if enough for you. What's not good in selling your bitcoin is when you sell it while the its value is down.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
October 18, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.
Thanks to the current Market, I HAVE TO SELL EVERTHING TO PAY MY DEPTHS.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

Bitcoin has helped a lot of people to achieve their goals. At least I’ve been able to start living a better life and that’s with the help of Bitcoin. I also plan to start my own business with the money I have been able to raise through Bitcoin and that will be very soon. There are lots of opportunities in Bitcoin, but Faucet is not one of them lol. I started with faucet and I was making nothing until I changed that.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 05:34:04 PM
Nobody knows but the market is bound to change for better or worse at some point. Probably not anytime soon.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 05:24:00 AM
You encountered such a situation because you refused to follow the advice of your friend who warned you not to put all your eggs in one basket. Ponzi or HYIP is not good at all. What they do is entice people with outrageous profit. You can make money from it and still loose all at the end.
In my opinion selling or buying bitcoin is personal decision. I if want to buy or sell bitcoin I will never ask people what should I do and now you have sold your bitcoin, now what are you asking for? Did you want to waste other people’s time and want to collect different opinions about your decision? Ok you did very well bitcoin is for overcoming financial problems and you dis the same.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 14, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
Wow, selling Bitcoin doesn't seem to be a wise choice. Although its price is still falling, I think this is an adjustment. Only when its price becomes more reasonable will more investors join!
I also keep the number of Bitcoins I have because I believe the value of it will increase again in late 2018 and early 2019. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile but I still think this is The market is very good in the present and future if the grasp of market development trend.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 14, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
if you sell all the bitcoin that you have then I think you will regret it someday because you will not be able to enjoy the benefits when the price of bitcoin rises.
Although if you had the holding power, it could have been good to keep the coins for couple of months more. Who knows there might be bull run and the value of your coins become even more than double.
You should also mention why you sold your bitcoin? If it is due to financial need then it is ok, because money is for financial problems. If you sold because of the falling price then you made wrong decision, because this situation will never be the same and will change with every passing day. You showed impatience and impatient people cannot make money from bitcoin.
It is right that you will be unhappy in the future when you see the price rising. It would be much better if you keep some of your coins in your wallet and held them till the price grew more. Anyway you better understand why you sold your bitcoin, but as I think it is not good for the future at all. Bitcoin is the future currency and everyone must have bitcoin for general use.
Selling Bitcoin is a mistake that makes us feel regretful in the future because we do not see the true value of it. To me Bitcoin is an asset and store asset is never superfluous.
I am agree with you I have never seen anyone happy for selling their bitcoin in early months of investment, it is good to hold our bitcoin as holding gives us better profit as compare to selling it early, I think all of us should have patience and hold our bitcoin even in the critical situation, for me best time of selling bitcoin is holding it for more than 5 years as it is best source of earning now a day.
Activity: 154
October 14, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
Wow, selling Bitcoin doesn't seem to be a wise choice. Although its price is still falling, I think this is an adjustment. Only when its price becomes more reasonable will more investors join!
I think the same as you. That looks very wrong. I think the final months of this year the market will have many good signals.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
October 14, 2018, 10:55:26 AM
Well selling ur bitcoin is not a bad idea, the problem is did you sold your bitcoin with good profit margin or red 🔴 margin? Objective of every trading is profits making.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 14, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

If people are selling in profits then it does make sense s market is very choppy and rising and falling very quickly this days. though the rise is not very high as compared to what ewe have seen but we still need to wait for the bull run to begun and make the decision accordingly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 14, 2018, 06:16:48 AM
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 04:14:07 AM
if you sell all the bitcoin that you have then I think you will regret it someday because you will not be able to enjoy the benefits when the price of bitcoin rises.
Although if you had the holding power, it could have been good to keep the coins for couple of months more. Who knows there might be bull run and the value of your coins become even more than double.
You should also mention why you sold your bitcoin? If it is due to financial need then it is ok, because money is for financial problems. If you sold because of the falling price then you made wrong decision, because this situation will never be the same and will change with every passing day. You showed impatience and impatient people cannot make money from bitcoin.
It is right that you will be unhappy in the future when you see the price rising. It would be much better if you keep some of your coins in your wallet and held them till the price grew more. Anyway you better understand why you sold your bitcoin, but as I think it is not good for the future at all. Bitcoin is the future currency and everyone must have bitcoin for general use.
Selling Bitcoin is a mistake that makes us feel regretful in the future because we do not see the true value of it. To me Bitcoin is an asset and store asset is never superfluous.
Activity: 62
October 14, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
Activity: 2
October 13, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
Ponzi and HYIP schemes are an easy way to lose good money, I also fell victim to such then. Once beaten, twice shy, none of such for me again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
October 13, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
Conguratilations

Everybodies are thinking getting max. profit from the blockchain system, some guys thinking being rich.

Yes true, system says ''bitcoin is precious a thing about revulation'' and i guess its true.

But main think of blockchain is the being alternative of paper money. And blockchain shows the new technology to us.

We are greedy as human. And we have to be careful
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
market all down, this is difficult for all those who are in hold, so you have not invested yet, it will be a great time to enter the market!
This is the reason why some people will always take out their profit or maybe withdraw their money and wait for another good time, especially when the price is down to get back again. If you decide to hold that means that you’re ready to take the risk of losing, and having patience till it recover again. I always follow my instincts; if my mind tells me to sell, I will sell. But when I feel like to Hodl, I will also do that.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 13, 2018, 07:25:35 AM
I understand his situation, I have once invested my money in bitcoin when I was still newbie and knows just nothing about how it works. Then one morning I woke up and my money was down to like 40% and about 60% or so was gone. I also have to say that I had the money in my Xapo wallet then and never cares to check it, cause I never expected such to happen.

The day I saw that I have lost more than half of my money, I just went crazy and I had no one to explain this to. So I reported to the support but they were not going to reply anytime soon, so I had to search for answers online and luckily I did get an explanation.

That’s when my mind chilled, and luckily in about few weeks the price went up and I was able to recover that money with extra profit, I didn’t even waste time in selling everything lol.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2018, 01:00:53 PM
It is a sad story, and it's also a good story for us to learn and get this experience. He borrows money from his friend and fortunately, he can sell his bitcoin to make a lot of money, and he can pay the debts. And I am sure that in the last year in August, the bitcoin price is less than $4k and if he sells his bitcoin now, he is making more than $2k per bitcoin. From this story, we can learn that we need to be careful when we want to borrows money from other people because we need to think about how we can pay that money. The other lesson is we are never put all of our money in one basket but we need to diversify in many things, and the most important lesson that we need to note here is don't use all of your life saving even if you are sure that your investment will give you a lot of money.
If anything I think that the lesson that we should learn by the story that started this thread is to not take such huge risks, people see the potential profits that they can get out of this market and how a small amount of money can make them millionaires, what they do not understand is that in order to get those kind of profits they are taking a huge risk and if the probabilities are against you then instead of becoming very rich you will lose the small amount of money that you had.
I think this is only an illusion, he is a newbie, do you really think that op is in cryptocurrencies more than 4 years? So he made this account after 4 years to do what? To cry here how he made some bad trades, when you think about it there is nothing more than that. Who trade knows that timing is everything, if you buy in wrong moment you need to wait longer for profit or cut loses, when you are selling you are either cutting loses or you are making some profit, from timing it will depend will it be high or low profit.
What is the most funny in this comment is that if he really bought 4 years ago, price in that time was very low, with just holding until now he would make a lot of money, end of story!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
October 11, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
market all down, this is difficult for all those who are in hold, so you have not invested yet, it will be a great time to enter the market!
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 11, 2018, 05:44:36 PM
It is a sad story, and it's also a good story for us to learn and get this experience. He borrows money from his friend and fortunately, he can sell his bitcoin to make a lot of money, and he can pay the debts. And I am sure that in the last year in August, the bitcoin price is less than $4k and if he sells his bitcoin now, he is making more than $2k per bitcoin. From this story, we can learn that we need to be careful when we want to borrows money from other people because we need to think about how we can pay that money. The other lesson is we are never put all of our money in one basket but we need to diversify in many things, and the most important lesson that we need to note here is don't use all of your life saving even if you are sure that your investment will give you a lot of money.
If anything I think that the lesson that we should learn by the story that started this thread is to not take such huge risks, people see the potential profits that they can get out of this market and how a small amount of money can make them millionaires, what they do not understand is that in order to get those kind of profits they are taking a huge risk and if the probabilities are against you then instead of becoming very rich you will lose the small amount of money that you had.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 08:00:31 AM
This bitcoin price has the potential that can be expensive and you have spent the bitcoin you have so that you don't have bitcoin anymore if you sell all the bitcoin you have at a price when it's cheap it looks like it will make you regret the deep regret
Sometimes you do not check the price because there is no need to do that because the need is intensive and selling bitcoin becomes necessary. If you sold your bitcoin without any reason then you did wrong because I think that bitcoin is the guarantee for secure financial future. I also do the same when I need money and I haven’t cash I sell my coins to meet with my needs.
It is better idea to get some relaxation, but I think that if you do not need money for your financial problems then you should not sell your coins. Holding is much better than selling, may be in the future the price rise and then you are not able to come back. If you can handle your financial problems without selling your coins, then selling I think is foolish decision.
It is not good for your future. I think you should hold some of your coins in your wallet for your future. The price will definitely rise with the passage of time and with the increasing market capital. Those who bear this bad situation of the market will make good profit in the future. They need to hold their coins for some more time. Anyway I do not agree with your decision.
Pages:
Jump to: