Pages:
Author

Topic: I Sold.... BITCOIN Bull Run Is Over.... - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
April 20, 2021, 04:57:54 AM
There are many bad news about btc i sold it before it tooo late.
stay strong people!
You made the most foolish decision of your life and just two months from now, you going to repent it. This is not the first time when such news have come, in the past, worse news have surfaced but crypto has survived all of them.
This bull Run will not end soon as BTC is now becoming assets of masses.
Even in my small town, now I see someone involved in crypto. This was not the case just two years back.
Now social media and print media is constantly publishing something about crypto which led to it's mass awareness.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
April 20, 2021, 04:01:47 AM
stay strong people!
very funny seeing this I stick to my investment coins and part of it for daily trade, because I believe today is just fud and everything will back to normal again
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 20, 2021, 03:59:37 AM
You sold under $60k? you should've done that when it was up to that price and you're telling that it's too late. Well, for you it's too late and you did it on your own that you literally were late on selling it.

is anyone seeing it to be true and i mean price is now $53k?
if this will be the bear market beginning, the people who used their stimulus funds to buy BTC lose more of their money instead. i would try selling a fraction of mine to see if it's going to drop to 49K and see if i can buy back staking sats. there must be many BTC holders who heard of some fud news that we didn't hear yet. 53k is too low already from 64k ATH and then this dip.
Not that low. You look just after a few months ago like start on November 2020 that was 5 months ago. The price of bitcoin during that time was only $13,000.
We're still winners even if bitcoin drops to $40k or $30k. It's just a matter of what you price you've sold and what price you've bought.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
April 20, 2021, 03:33:53 AM
is anyone seeing it to be true and i mean price is now $53k?
if this will be the bear market beginning, the people who used their stimulus funds to buy BTC lose more of their money instead. i would try selling a fraction of mine to see if it's going to drop to 49K and see if i can buy back staking sats. there must be many BTC holders who heard of some fud news that we didn't hear yet. 53k is too low already from 64k ATH and then this dip.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 20, 2021, 03:31:10 AM
I guess all are right including Author of this thread.

BTC will go to infinity (as per Simpsons) also true, but we can't ignore correction and DUMP too!

There were people who sold BTC at 19000,17000,13000 in 2017 & made great fortune and this can be repeated now too!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 20, 2021, 03:25:00 AM
stay strong people!
Sure then try to buy back higher than the price when you sold it when the price skyrocket again.
It is normal for the price to crash and if you would always wait or think that it would always be too late you would always have a regret on your investments.

Yes Bitcoin is dead, it's over. Like in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021...? Bull run is over, Bitcoin is dead.

Perhaps OP can offer some convincing evidence and indicators as to why the bull run is over please?

I would be very interested in seeing the information that you base your conclusion on.

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
April 20, 2021, 03:14:30 AM
And then, I am sure that this person is going to buy back bitcoin at a higher price when the prices go up and then OP will profess the opposite thing. If you have just started investing and bitcoin and you aren't going to get that big profit, you might as well just go and hodl even if the market dumps because in the long-term you are actually going to profit mich more.
Activity: 73
April 20, 2021, 02:23:37 AM
Your profile status perfectly descrie this thread
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2021, 01:47:15 AM
stay strong people!
Sure then try to buy back higher than the price when you sold it when the price skyrocket again.
It is normal for the price to crash and if you would always wait or think that it would always be too late you would always have a regret on your investments.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
April 20, 2021, 01:40:58 AM
stay strong people!

Too Late on what? or you are just too advance and weak? lets see what will be your reaction once the Price climbs up to 75,000$ after this Red market.

Have you seen what happened last month ? after bitcoin climbing 59k? the value falls down to 40k level and then when it bounced reached 63k.

Nice FUD, stay strong but at the same time selling bitcoin shouldn't be in the same sentence or thought, you got scared because the price drops and you say to others to stay strong, that is pretty hypocritical of you don't you think. Also how did you know that the bull run is over, do you have a foresight?
Let Him spread what he believe is right , but let us spread what we do believe is true.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2021, 01:09:58 AM
stay strong people!
Stupid Weak , You tells us that you sold your coins and asking us to stay strong?

Spread Fud more so we will be having a lower value of Bitcoin so i can buy more and more again. for sure sooner you'll cry like a loser.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 20, 2021, 12:05:20 AM
Nice FUD, stay strong but at the same time selling bitcoin shouldn't be in the same sentence or thought, you got scared because the price drops and you say to others to stay strong, that is pretty hypocritical of you don't you think. Also how did you know that the bull run is over, do you have a foresight?
Activity: 1
April 19, 2021, 11:44:38 PM
stay strong people!
Pages:
Jump to: