Pages:
Author

Topic: I sold out yesterday hoping it would fall.. - page 2. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
November 22, 2013, 04:21:09 PM
To keep their lawyers happy, investment professionals often point out that past results do not guarantee future performance.  However, every good investor knows that "the trend is your friend."  The fact is that past performance is the best predictor of future performance.

The long-term trend is upward price movement by 7X per year.  If that continues, a $1,000 investment could be worth $16,000,000 in five years.  Even if the rate drops somewhat, it will probably still outperform all other asset classes for the next five years.  So "buy and hold" is a safe strategy.

It's hard to actively trade Bitcoin because you tend to be holding fiat through the major run ups.  Experts with computer trading programs do OK, but the average Joe is better off just holding forever.

Unless everyone loses interest and it drops to zero.  There are no guarantees.  So only invest money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 22, 2013, 04:15:40 PM
With this votality i wouldnt go for long term trades. Watch the charts at http://bitcoinwisdom.com and learn when it will potentially go up. In the last days im making +5% every day with just trading 2-5 times a day for only a plus of $5-$10 a trade.

Just dont jump in blind, this way i also lost up to 50% of my investment. Now im Up 75%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 22, 2013, 04:11:27 PM
You shouldn't trade unless you know what you're doing.
It's possible the price will go down again, but it's very hard to guess...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
November 22, 2013, 04:06:53 PM
I know almost nothing about trading and I need help because I have no idea what I am doing.

Maybe you just shouldn't trade then?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 22, 2013, 04:04:25 PM
Bitcoin hasn't fallen like I thought it was going to. I had a buy order in at 500.. Do you guys think it will ever go back to 500? Im scared because every second that passes, I am losing fractions of bitcoins. Please help. I know almost nothing about trading and I need help because I have no idea what I am doing. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: