Pages:
Author

Topic: I spent all my saving on bitcoin, now i am broke - page 4. (Read 25417 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 36
It is not a good ideal to invest all money into btc, because it would be bad if you are making mistakes with Bitcoin so you can lose also a lot of money if you selling it too early.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Great job that you thought about this idea many people cant understand that btcs can bring them profits on long run Sad
Activity: 48
Dont great broken, chill up you are good and tacticfull btcsian and hope that you flourish in your mission and cherish your target
Activity: 54
Thats a thrilling story; but i also saved btcs not in hardware wallet; i saved it in just paper wallets
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
If you did not spend that money all in all, that's ok. P.S. Wish I had 6 bitcoins Sad
Activity: 16
well i have good news or bad news, this week i took out all my saving from my bank 3500 and bought some bitcoin

i now have a total of 6 bitcoins,  

last night i bought 5 usb sticks and 2 waterproof boxes,  i put the box inside of the other box then the 5 usb sticks in the middle of the box,  afterwards i went into my backyard and dug a hole underneath the bird fountain,

i dug the hole almost 3 feet under. Then i buried it back and placed the bird fountain back.  

The bird fountain has been in the same spot for many years so i am not worried about forgetting where i buried it, and grass doesn't grow underneath it.

so there we have it,  I buried a total of 5 bitcoins, i plan to keep it there for 20 years. The 5 bitcoins cost me about 2300USD

The 6th bitcoin i keep it on my cellphone and i plan to spend it online,

Now i only have 100 dollars left in my bank,  i am basically broke,  my whole saving gone!

Was this a bad idea?   after i buried it i was starting to feel like it was a bad idea,  

i also did not put a hard password on it because i thought i would forget

but i wasn't planning on using my saving for anything, and the bank doesn't give me any interest for it,

i've never invested in anything , possibly because i don't have much money

anyways.. it's just money.. i'll save some more

i figure in the future, it might be way too expensive to own even 1 bitcoin,

i am now a proud owner of 5 bitcoins

this is my bitcoin story,

here are some pictures of the box and bird fountain, its not the exact ones that i own but similar

http://i68.tinypic.com/24b6m3m.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/10mvech.jpg

Wow that is really risky, I understand that banks give no interest on you'r money you put it to it, some time the inflation make it worse, I think if you what to find a good investment try buy company stocks, but since it's to complicated to get them there is a better way, check this out crypto first IPO that's never been done the way this company has !   https://cryptonews.com/news/lithuanian-startup-kicks-off-new-coin-model-mulls-ipo-1438.htm
Activity: 98
I do not believe in the story but if it is true, good luck to OP. I hope he will still recover his bitcoin after 20 years and the usb are not working anymore because of corrosion. And i hope it make it thru the hard times ahead being broke and find some money to survive all the years ahead.
Activity: 96
Nice Story! Wink
Activity: 65
If you are satesfied with what you have done then just dont listen to anyother and keep it up bro
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Spending all your money in bitcoins was a goos idea but there is a big risk of it.  Why? especially nowadays not all countries adopting it, maybe for now much better to go ride on in the trend  in bitcoin world. For us to avoid to broke situation. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 24
Hope none of your close friends are here as you just revealed your secret place here in the forum
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I would not invest to be broke. To me investing is to gain profit but I would not invest amount of money on the crypto that I can not afford to lose
Activity: 27
Hope you're still holding on to your bitcoin and you are still able to retrieve it. And speaking of holding, with bitcoin's value projected to reach 20k by the end of this year, what's another year of holding on to it right? 
Activity: 29
You shouldnt have spent your saved money on this shits. Nobody knows where would be the status of bitcoins even after 5 minutes
Activity: 47
I dont think that was wise decision. If you have kept it in bank atleast it would have remained safe and you have some interest on it
Activity: 15
6 BTC

If you hodled them till september 2017 you  would be rich
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just wait a little and everything would be alright , man!
Activity: 22
I don't recommend doing that at all cost because if BTC go down even just a bit that will affect you alot so it's your fault if you go broke because you didn't use your common sense.
Activity: 136
I think this is the one rule of investment - you shouldn`t put all your money in one project.
Activity: 210
Time and luck will answer you if you have done it wrong or right. You can either be millionaire or keep cluckin like now LOL
Pages:
Jump to: