Pages:
Author

Topic: I started a Bitcoin -> MoneyPak site, as i know alot of people wanting one... - page 2. (Read 2221 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Please let it be ok, and not a scam.  Would be awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Did it work?

Not yet.  The site says something like "a few hours."
legendary
I'm about to give it a shot with a $50.  Will report back soon.

Okay.  Done the transaction and got 9 confirms.  You'd think someone trying to establish a new site would do the first ones fast, so we'll see what happens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Radio shack,  Kmart, CVS, target, etc there's a lot of places man
Where can I buy a moneypak if there is no WalMart near me... yep, strange lol
legendary
Can someone explain the concept of MoneyPaks?

You purchase a greendot card from the store, you activate it and within 10 days they send you a customized visa/MasterCard with your name on it. One way to add money to the card is to buy a moneypak, after you get a moneypak, you get a reload pin (like a cell phone reload pin) and you call or go online and access your account and enter the pin and it adds the money to your account. Other people can add money to your account by sending you the PIN number. So when you trade btc for moneypaks, you will have the money with minutes after getting your PIN number, unlike withdrawing to a bank that takes days. I used btcpak for a long time, and when they went down, I saw a huge business opportunity and my business partner funded the project by buying the moneypaks, and I take care of the site.

MoneypakForBitcoins.com

You can also load many other prepaid cards with them, like a Wal-Mart Money Card.

I'm about to give it a shot with a $50.  Will report back soon.
Activity: 4
I will be looking to do business if you get some good reviews.
Activity: 14

You purchase a greendot card from the store, you activate it and within 10 days they send you a customized visa/MasterCard with your name on it. One way to add money to the card is to buy a moneypak, after you get a moneypak, you get a reload pin (like a cell phone reload pin) and you call or go online and access your account and enter the pin and it adds the money to your account. Other people can add money to your account by sending you the PIN number. So when you trade btc for moneypaks, you will have the money with minutes after getting your PIN number, unlike withdrawing to a bank that takes days. I used btcpak for a long time, and when they went down, I saw a huge business opportunity and my business partner funded the project by buying the moneypaks, and I take care of the site.

MoneypakForBitcoins.com
Activity: 9
This is a good service if legit. Hope it is.
Im told to run a special for the first person to buy from this site - the 5% fee will be refunded (only the $5 fee has to be paid), fee will be refunded (in bitcoins) after buyer makes purchase and leaves review here.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
just ordered a greendot card.  will try it out when i recieve it.
Maybe escrow some transactions at first.
Has anyone actually done a transaction here that can post as to trustworthyness?

Trying to get someone to do a transaction, its kind of a catch-22, noone will buy until you have a review, and you can get a review until someone buys.
Has anyone actually done a transaction here that can post as to trustworthyness?
Activity: 13
Cool, will check out later.
do you provide receipts with your mps?

Its one of the items on the todo list, after payment, you will receive a printable receipt that will also be emailed to you.
I need a 200$ so expect a buy it in  a few hours Smiley

Just let me know, im online and ready.
Pages:
Jump to: