Pages:
Author

Topic: I started instilling a bitcoin saving system - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 1297
Merit: 126
You are actually not saving, you are doing an investment which there's always a risk for it and no guarantee of profit in the future.
As you are willing to take such risk, you should be more financially capable to address some of your financial problem without withdrawing that investment.
The idea of DCA is great if you are not active in the market in terms of trading, just make sure to diversify because even Bitcoin goes dump as well so there's no safe investment here.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
The only way for us to know if what you're doing is right or wrong is if we totally have a grasp on what your financial situation is and what your financial responsibilities are.

In general though, you seem to be doing it responsibly by having more local currency than bitcoin. That way, you wouldn't be forced to sell your bitcoin if it's the case that you suddenly need a good amount of your local currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 217
Rollbit.com
now the name bitcoin has begun to spread a lot in the world, especially on the internet there are so many exchange advertisements that offer buying and selling bitcoins.

and as humans we must have a goal to build the economy for the future, because now what I feel is more and more business competition.

but my family and I have always instilled that I have to be able to save, in the form of money to the bank.

but now my family and I have been added to saving bitcoin as a future asset, and every purchase uses the DCA system, but in saving bitcoin I always set aside money to buy bitcoin, as well as my children who are starting to implement a bitcoin saving system.
so i have 2 savings,

1: saving money in the bank,
     for according to
     I save in the bank
     also very important.

2: bitcoin saving,
    I think saving
    bitcoins are very important
    even though we don't
    will know for
    future price
    bitcoins.

but in my bitcoin savings there is not much when compared to the money that is deposited in the bank. so my savings cash is more in savings to the bank than saving bitcoins, because saving bitcoins
of course there is a risk. so the amount of money that is saved to bitcoin is only a small amount.
and save my bitcoins for the long term (long term investment).

I want to ask if what I did wrong, or right.?

and are you also the same as me, implementing a bitcoin saving syste?
Pages:
Jump to: