Pages:
Author

Topic: I still hesitate to see the market now, is it still down or will it rise? - page 2. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
If you really believe in coins that you wanted to invest in has potential, right now is so far a good time, grab it. Don't hesitate but you must be ready cause everything might happen, or you may just invest a few if you're really hesitant.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
friends, I want to buy coins, but I am a bit hesitant to see the market today, whether its prices will rise or down, please tell friends, is it okay to buy coins now
The fact that the bull market has already started predicting a stable rise and capitalization and bidding is obvious. But the fact that no one is immune from the corrections that will be observed in this case, and as we noticed, the recent one was very significant. Ie this is a beginning after a long stagnation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Honestly the market are still low. Few days ago BTC price almost reach $10K but it's drop again to $8k. Right not the price are being recover to $9K again. If you want to buy Coin, maybe it's the right time because the price are still low.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
If you are considering, I think you should invest a half. Because when the market down, that is an opportunity to buy cheaper. Usually new ones choose invest when market green but that is quite risky. Because the market can drop at any time, and they will sell off at a cheaper price with the purchase price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
If you are holding your coin, better do and don't sell it this time as cryptocurrencies has not yet fully recovered from it's dip. Currently, the market is on up trend mode where it is starting to normalize and gaining momentum for a bullish market that may expected to happen several months from now. Just stay cool even if you will hold it for a longer period for as long you will end up gaining sufficient profit.
Activity: 88
If you want to make a long-term investment plan, then I think the current market can buy coins. I think the current status of the blockchain is still a good development prospect, and the current market is still at a relatively low price.
copper member
Activity: 350
friends, I want to buy coins, but I am a bit hesitant to see the market today, whether its prices will rise or down, please tell friends, is it okay to buy coins now

Hi friend, You should not hesitate to invest, because market now is continue to recover , so go a head, just pick 5 alcoin . I will suggest ETH , NEO , WAVES , DASH and LITECOIN, these coins are very active in the market .
Activity: 127
In the two-day Bitcoin consensus meeting, according to past practice, Bitcoin will rise after the consensus meeting. As the representative of the market, Bitcoin will rise as the other currencies in the market rise.
Activity: 1008
Now it is very difficult to judge. The situation so far is completely incomprehensible. I do not think I should buy at the moment. Although you can look at coins that grow in price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
There a lot of positive events and news are lined up for crypto market in coming days and weeks, considering the fact the crypto is highly volatile due to news and events i expect good upward movements in the market in the coming days, so you can do your own research and see if you think news will be good for investing or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
hello buddy
Do you buy crypto coins for trading (short-term) or investment (long-term)?
The value of the crypto-coin is fluctuating so I suggest better determine first your goal to buy the coin, so as not to regret in the future.
Activity: 238
Market rising is inevitable, but the question is Are You Ready To Wait?
The waiting game is one of the most important strategy of trading, it has helped me a lot.. It doenst always end well though, but that is a risk I am always willing to take.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Its always prudent investment strategy to buy as much as you can when market is down because you can get your favorite coins at relatively low rate.You are new here to make extensive research before stepping in crypto world so that you may get clear insight where to trade.For me fluctuations is common and i always invest when prices are low and sell when prices are high.Market is not fully recovered and it will take more time to fully recovered and get into bull period,so keep big heart and this is the good time for you to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I also feel a little strange, I don't know whether it is a bear market or a bull market.
Although I don't buy any tokens right now, I hope the bull market can come.
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
If you are a long term investor than you should not worry about current market, you can invest your money  and if you feared about market movement than you can invest 50% capital here and other 50% capital when market goes down. And crypto market moves on news so no one can predict 100% sure market movement. So dont be afraid and go and invest your money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
yes I also feel the same like you, I am very hesitant to see the current market price, because in the current market conditions is very unlikely to be guessed, because the fluctuation is very fast
Activity: 349
Merit: 10

In times like these, you can buy many coins with cheap price. But it's very risky. I think it takes a long time for the market to recover. If you want to buy it, you should buy only top coins. Make sure you are ready to take risks at any time because the market is so unpredictable.

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Coin values are constantly decreasing as of the moment, try to purchase some and hold on to it, wait for it to rise then sell it. But i am not certain when this decrease will stop, who knows, maybe it'll boom after quite some time. What coins are you planning to buy exactly?

Actually for the past few days, majority of the coins decreased and that is the sign to buy some of it and sell them high at the right time. I also lessen to look at the market now as I was so disappointed I missed the opportunity to sell my coins when the price was at the peak. I guess, I'm too greedy and this is what i've got from expecting it to be higher than my target.
Market is not rising at this moment. Since it tends downward, I think HODL would be the better plan. But no doubt, market will change and price will be higher soon.
copper member
Activity: 140
The coins price is low right now. I will suggest you to buy some coins and hold it until the price gets high and I think the price will increase soon because the price is not falling down right now and it is quite possible that the price will rise within a short period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: