Pages:
Author

Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price - page 23. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 09:11:53 PM
If you hold some btc i think its normal to feel frustrated because your btc keeps on declining. But for those people who to buy bitcoin. This is the time that they are waiting for. They can buy bitcoin at low price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 09:11:48 PM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

In fact, I think the price of bitcoin is a good observation. As long as we have a strong heart, we will not be alarmed by the price drop. It's good to watch the price, as long as the price of bitcoin drops to $6,000, you can buy some.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 30, 2018, 09:11:01 PM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
Actually, I thought about doing the same. I wish I could just forget about Bitcoin and happily live my life without needlessly worrying about current BTC price.
I am still angry at myself for not selling at ATH, but again, at that time I didn't really know that 20k would be the absolute limit for BTC Sad
All I wish in my life is to have the luxury of not worrying about money anymore - it just makes me stressed out all the time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:05:24 PM
As for me as i first see the bitcoin price i was so amazed and how joyfull by seing it. So that i stop seeing also a price just naot make me more desirable to buy more or sell it because i dont had any idea on what im going to do so .so that i preffer to not see its price this monts because i want to used my bitcoin for the future of my family.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:04:57 PM
This is true that we should stop looking for bitcoin price to avoid stressed and stop shaking because anytime the price will go up.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
Yes stop looking for bitcoin price just keep believing and trust that so soon bitcoin price will gonna survive and return to it high value
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 08:59:03 PM
We should not be afraid to see bitcoin with falling prices even if this will hurt us.Just look at bitcoin when the price is getting high.We should think before we invest we must have to understood with all the risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 08:45:37 PM
Me too im not looking btc price because make me stress right but i known someday getting higher again just hold and dont panic im believe in bitcoin that value back again.this is to the new investor to buy more btc because the price of bitcoin is low.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
March 30, 2018, 08:43:34 PM
If that's what you do it will be better if you do not remember to sell your bitcoin at cheap price, and better if you increase your investment by buying bitcoin with cheap price as it is today.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
March 30, 2018, 08:42:43 PM
probably that would be thr best thing to do with the currenct situation right now about bitcoin market price drop. This is the second lowest btc market price in the year 2018 wherein it fallls to 7k usd per btc market price. The other last few months the btc market prices fall down also to 6k usd per btc market price. So i guess this is all about the nature of bitcoin fluctuation. This is not the first time to happen if you will research about bitcoin market price. The only good thing here is that btc will recover its price in the next few months or it could be until december of the year 2018. and expect higher btc price for that month.
Activity: 23
March 30, 2018, 08:38:14 PM
for some people who have a lot of money now is the best price to increase investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 08:34:55 PM
Not looking at BTC price seems a wise decision especially right now that it's price is still not bouncing back, less stress and it will not lead you to make bad decision if we always looking at the price in my point of view are patience is gettinh shorter and shorter. Maybe i'll do that to not looking at btc price.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
March 30, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
I'm not too confused with the current bitcoin price even though I also have some bitcoin, I see more chances of pinching the current bitcoin price by buying bitcoin again with a greater chance of profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 30, 2018, 08:24:22 PM
Yes not looking at the chart is a good practice for a long term hold this will prevent you to panic sell and this also prevent you from stressed and thinking much about the value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 200
March 30, 2018, 08:23:45 PM
maybe it's the best decision for now to see bitcoin prices coming back down considerably. I also prefer not to see haega bitcoin because if you look, it will automatically be moved to sell bitcoin at a price that worsens. hopefully in the future after I look back bitcoin prices have improved and raced away to the moon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 08:22:17 PM
why be afraid to see bitcoin with falling prices, why just look at bitcoin when the price is high, I think before you invest you must have understood with all the risks and this one of them
Activity: 105
March 30, 2018, 08:00:34 PM
For the moment I am very happy to see bitcoin prices and keep tabs on bitcoin prices, as this is an opportunity for me to buy and invest in bitcoin, I would be glad when bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 07:10:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: