Pages:
Author

Topic: I taught several persons install qt & gave them 1 BTC for free - page 2. (Read 2628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
Till today I have taught five persons to install the Bitcoin-qt and give away 1 BTC to them each for free.
All of them Chinese, including my younger sister, my younger brother & a friend of mine. I also told them the addresses of a local BTC-trading exchange, as well as that of the Bitcoin Charts etc.

You should also teach them the way to protect and backup their private keys. 1 BTC is not a small amount now
Activity: 1101
Merit: 512
Till today I have taught five persons to install the Bitcoin-qt and give away 1 BTC to them each for free.
All of them Chinese, including my younger sister, my younger brother & a friend of mine. I also told them the addresses of a local BTC-trading exchange, as well as that of the Bitcoin Charts etc.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

I did that once. The dude deposited it into Bitcoinica to play around a bit, and it's still there. Well, whatever is left of it after the hackers took a part of it and the liquidator taking another lol
Activity: 1101
Merit: 512
Pages:
Jump to: