Pages:
Author

Topic: I think 2017 was the best Year for Crypto - page 12. (Read 5001 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 09:23:45 PM
As we know that, During the Nov 17 - Mar 18 The price of Crypto was too good I mean End of 2017 and start of 2018 is the best year of crypto. Whats your opinion?
I completely agree with you. 2017 was a great year for crypto world. the price of cryptocurrency all increase and there are not many scam like recently.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 20, 2018, 09:12:13 PM
2017 has been one of the flourishing years of cryptocurrrency because most coins saw great spikes in prices which brought profits to crypto investors. This is not the end of the story of successful crypto markets although 2018 has seen continues bear market almost throughout the year. The market will certainly recover, keep holding and never sell valuable coins for cheap prices.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 09:06:32 PM
In my opinion it is very true, because that year all crypto markets have increased dramatically and many investors have succeeded in investing or holding, so I expect this year the market price will be in the year two thousand and seventeen.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 20, 2018, 08:52:31 PM
Yes, it's true, the year seventeen thousand and seventeen was the best year for the crypto market and made a lot of ico's successful and the market price was increasing at that time.

Activity: 126
November 20, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
As we know that, During the Nov 17 - Mar 18 The price of Crypto was too good I mean End of 2017 and start of 2018 is the best year of crypto. Whats your opinion?
Well, of course this year is the worst year compared to the previous , but of course after the worst year is good , it was always and will be , just believe in the coins and they will recover!)
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 20, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
Treat each year more calmly. If you make stamps for each year, you will change the expectation for this year and when it will not be fulfilled...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 07:28:43 PM
Indeed it was! Consequently, many of us are now expecting the same thing or even better to happen this year. Unfortunately, I don't see it coming due to the current market condition. But I am still very optimistic that the market will have a slight recovery before the year ends. We should always be on our toes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 07:26:37 PM
2017 was certainly one of the best years for a crypto market, but there were other good years when it was possible to make a good profit. In general, at any stage of the market, you can earn, having a high volatility of the tool and the knowledge of how to use this situation. After the bull run 2017, a serious subsequent correction was easily guessed and knowing this, it was also possible to make money on a fall, as well as on the growth of 2017.
Activity: 126
November 20, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
Yes i think also 2017 was the best year. Always i feel very interesting during analyzing charts. How it can be possible. Btc increased directly all the year. Some time btc dumped surely but the general situation is continuous bull. That seems very amazing. I hope we will see something in the next years. I want to feel that bullish feelings in my blood. Bear is very painful and we have to bull .
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 20, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

if you are investing in ICO and this new coins you will not agree because you are losing a lot because of the massive dump on the first day of the coin you invest on day one and if you are unlucky so you will get caught with no buying support at all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
November 20, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
I don't know if that year was the best of the cryptos, but it's definitely better than this one, lately it's been a disaster and I'm losing faith in the market, it's quite annoying to know the potential of the cryptos and what they have to offer and see everything collapse because there's not enough investment, just waiting and seeing what happens.
Activity: 714
This Is Promissing Project
November 20, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
That's right, the end of 2017 is the best bitcoin price. But now they are all freezing, but in my opinion this is the normal condition of the bitcoin market. So don't stop to continue to support bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 06:24:19 PM
We haven't seen much better from 2017 yet of course, but that doesn't mean there wont be better year for crypto market. We are just beginning and we have a lot of ways to get there so you must be patient and just wait.
Yes, until now 2017 is the best. At that time the market was very fun and so easy to make a profit. Large volume, high market interest, making prices higher. However, that's how the cycle goes, after an increase usually will decrease, and this is the moment. So just enjoy the process, don't give up.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 06:00:06 PM
stay positive, good is yet to come.. few more dips and we are about to moon, dont get fooled just because we hit 4k..
copper member
Activity: 226
November 20, 2018, 05:58:13 PM
2017 was indeed a massively profitable year in cryptocurrency. But it didn't last because 80 percent of the new entrants that bought massively were poorly educated on cryptocurrency. This year bad turns on crypto which caused high volatility reflects the huge amount of bad decisions made by newbies without basic information on blockchain and cryptocurrency  
Activity: 560
November 20, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
Yeah,it was an exellent year for whole cryptoindustry but we must keep looking forward and continue spreading crypto around the world.Now we are watching some huge artificial manipulations with prices but soon or later it will be over and more people will start trusting more in crypto and using it in their lives.
Activity: 182
November 20, 2018, 05:51:22 PM
I am sure that 2019 will repeat the success of 2017 and we will be able to earn money well with it all
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 20, 2018, 05:48:30 PM
It is really a huge year for cryptos and so far, the best year indeed. It is the total opposite of this year because continuous market downtrend occurs at this moment unlike on the previous year wherein the market prices are at their peak. Many people became rich last year while many people or investors this year have chosen to quit because of their huge profit loss. Obviously, what they did is wrong they should rather be patient at times like this and wait for recovery to happen to regain their loss.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 20, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
best year of crypto, maybe from it volume. increase significant from 2017. you know that many new join here, and many of them depression because now they loss much of fund.
i think bitcoin is not only about how much income you take, people will surrender because they just believe if bitcoin is field of profit. behind it all, they forget if bitcoin is future
Lyd
Activity: 420
November 20, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
2017 made me to decide investing even more in crypto because it was indeed the greatest year so far. I am sure the history will repeat one day
Pages:
Jump to: