Pages:
Author

Topic: I think 2017 was the best Year for Crypto - page 5. (Read 5001 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 24, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
It depends on how you look at it. Think about how many scams came to this market and stole money from those people who really wanted to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
November 24, 2018, 05:40:38 AM
Yes, you are right. I think also that time was so good time for crypto users. Now we passing a bad situation of crypto. But in the future what will happen, we don't know. Because the crypto market is very volatile. So we should wait until December to make any judgments. I hope the crypto market will create a new history.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 24, 2018, 05:03:30 AM
2017 and early 2018 are the best years for altcoin/bitcoin miners and traders, many people reap profits at that time, I see the potential that it will come back again in 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
Crypto growth is unpredictable, moving every day, experiencing changes. So every year, I think it will certainly be different. From what I have heard from some seniors here, crypto will increase at the end of this year. We wait, whether the prediction will occur or not. However, I suggest not to expect big, just go well. No one knows, at the end of this year, the crypto value can be better than last year or not.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:50:44 AM
I got into crypto in 2017, the excitement to see a growing market felt so good. This year is not just what was expected.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
As we know that, During the Nov 17 - Mar 18 The price of Crypto was too good I mean End of 2017 and start of 2018 is the best year of crypto. Whats your opinion?
can not agree more. after this best time, the price of crypto was going down for no reason, some panic sellers lost a lots.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
I got to know about cryptocurrency in 2017, before I registered on this forum. I am glad i never missed chances. I got my profit also at that time. Although, i kept some coins for another time, yet i did not regret my action. We might still have another opportunity much better that 2017, but that will depend on the price you get your coins. Which is why it is better to get in at this time, when things are much cheaper.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 03:49:07 AM
I agree with you. I also think 2017 is the best year for encryption. It also allows countless investors and hunters to earn enough profits! Maybe we can't see the same market anymore!
Activity: 28
November 24, 2018, 03:44:23 AM
2017 was never the best year for crypto, it was only the year of rush hours on awareness. Everyone got wind of the information that crypto was the future. Jumping in meant all money jumped in too, that's why prices went 10000x, now growth is going to be organic after all shit projects get wiped out of crypto. Crypto will reboom. The best years are still to come.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 24, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
As we know that, During the Nov 17 - Mar 18 The price of Crypto was too good I mean End of 2017 and start of 2018 is the best year of crypto. Whats your opinion?

Very true in your opinion, that's when Crypto was in its heyday and now it looks rather difficult to develop, will it be back to the end of this year like 2017? not yet predictable, but of course there are many hopes for this change
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 24, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
This cycle I am sure will go on over time and will repeat in the market the next opportunity, crypto in 2017 is a new phenomenon that really has high selling value, but for senior crypto trading it is a unique opportunity that will produce something of value in the future
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 24, 2018, 02:02:27 AM
After a year of booming, I think the crypto market needs a long time to have the correction and grow again, perhaps as a four-year cycle as it did in previous years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 24, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
2017 is indeed the best year for cryptocurrency because that's when the market is very profitable for many people who make investments. trading or other things. almost all of them can benefit
Activity: 267
November 24, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
Yes, 2017 was the best year for Crypto especially towards the end of the year. To the surprise of many, 2017 was the year cryptocurrencies catapulted into mainstream consciousness. The number of altcoins in circulation rose as more companies issued coin offerings. The ICO market raised more than billions of dollars with activity surging between September and December. The next few months witnessed a flood of initial coin offerings as businesses look to capitalize on the Crowdsale. It was indeed a bumper year.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 24, 2018, 01:21:27 AM
so far I also think like that. that year was the best year for all cryptocurrency. well, but we must immediately move on, and face today, because we did not live in the past. so we have to prepare a strategy, so that we can get happiness when moments like 2017 happen again.
Activity: 294
November 24, 2018, 01:18:36 AM
One of the versions is that Mavrodi stood behind the high growth of cryptocurrency in 2017, he was in China, where, thanks to a huge number of people, cryptocurrency had a great influence on the whole world. Mavrodi had previously conducted a huge wave of changes in the field of fiat money in Russia. This genius knew how to influence and even break the financial system and ensure the world revolution in the world of money thanks to the latest tool. Mavrodi was killed in Russia about a year ago.
This is just a version.
But if you believe her, that is why the next wave of growth in the field of cryptocurrency did not happen.
Yes, it is a powerful tool, but they need to be able to manage ...
Activity: 294
November 24, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
Well, it is natural. Everyone knows about it. Will it be just as good again? Probably not ... There are several versions of why this will not happen again, and why this will happen again ... I believe that this will not happen again. Need a powerful push. And not just, but just some kind of miracle. But nevertheless, cryptocurrency is a step into the future, and it is worth working with it. And in u
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 01:10:02 AM
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 24, 2018, 12:53:18 AM
2017 was a bumper year for anyone who bought in during the bear market phase circa that and benefited from the huge increase but many got caught up in the huge swell of media hype and didn't fair so well when the bubble burst but it's not all bad news as it's likely there will be another increase sometime in the not too distant future
Activity: 283
November 24, 2018, 12:52:10 AM
compared to mid-year to the end of this year, indeed the end of 2017 to the beginning of 2018 is the best year for crypto because crypto coins experience a very drastic price increase but it turns out that it only lasted a few months and this mid-year is the beginning of crypto nightmares , that is the beginning of the drastic decline in the price of crypto coins to date, and even today the market has not yet recovered. no one knows how long the market will remain as it is today.
Pages:
Jump to: