Pages:
Author

Topic: I think 2022 will be bullish, what fundamental coins should I buy? - page 2. (Read 151 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
.... At the moment I have Solana, NEAR, Matic, Avax - these projects showed good growth in 2021, and I think they will show even more in 2022
How about you add more volume to these coins if you really think they will grow? That's already a lot of basket to invest your "eggs". Volume is king.

I'm more interested why the interest rate on loans would makes you bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
Hi, based on the fact that the Federal Reserve System (FRS) has kept the interest rate on federal loan funds, I believe that next year will be really bullish. Therefore, I would like to have fundamental coins in my investment portfolio that will grow in 2022, maybe you can advise me something? At the moment I have Solana, NEAR, Matic, Avax - these projects showed good growth in 2021, and I think they will show even more in 2022
We hope that 2022 will be the year of the bull run and the cryptocurrency market will recover, your investments that you bought from the dip hopefully will be profitable next year, you mentioned many good currencies such as Matic and Solana, These two currencies are now undervalued so if you need more currencies that you want to invest, I recommend to you some currencies like GALA, MANA, and DOT. DYOR before investing.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
do you not want to try xlm or stellar-based coins, indeed stellra coins are not as bright as solona but quite stable if you want to invest.
the coins you have are good enough to invest I think it's enough for basic coins,.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi, based on the fact that the Federal Reserve System (FRS) has kept the interest rate on federal loan funds, I believe that next year will be really bullish. Therefore, I would like to have fundamental coins in my investment portfolio that will grow in 2022, maybe you can advise me something? At the moment I have Solana, NEAR, Matic, Avax - these projects showed good growth in 2021, and I think they will show even more in 2022
Pages:
Jump to: