Pages:
Author

Topic: I think bitcoin taking position to go up - page 6. (Read 932 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
be patience, the price of bitcoin is currently increase, this is good grow in this years, you lucky when you buy with the cheap price before, we know bitcoin already giving grow and this is a good sign

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I am also thinking so. The second phase of bitcoin going to the moon has already begun. The rise of prices of coins gives the impression that the market is correcting itself and advancing towards becoming stable and stronger even further. With the rise in prices of bitcoin, traders have started pouring into the market increasing the volume of the king coin. Good luck for bitcoin holders and all of us who are supporter of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Bitcoin surely taking position to go up, I think the bull run is about to start, the market is currently green for Bitcoin and i believe it could keep pumping till the end of the year.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Based on my own experience, I would like to say that Bitcoin will start a new period of upswing in the coming period. I can easily state that the prices will continue to increase positively in the upcoming period if there are various reasons such as the important decisions that are postponed to the end of the year, half of the block awards and the fact that many indicators have reached critical levels. On the other hand, I think that the price fluctuations will continue in the next 1-2 months and the prices will reach the thresholds that we can call the crisis from time to time. I hope this last rise goes on throughout the year and we're all happy.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
it will go up as whales have already taken btc to dump ride then they will pump it but it will not happen in coming months ,in my opinion in December we might see a rally but it is still prediction.sec decision can greatly affect its next moment right now it is being manipulated which is changing its regular pattern but let see where it will lead to us.
Activity: 1036
Up and down a cryptocurrency is common, especially Bitcoin which is a pioneer for cryptocurrency, provided that we can take advantage of the moment of a crypto fluctuation, we will definitely benefit, and of course to get the benefits, we must do the right analysis when we have to buy and when we have to sell our crypto assets.
Activity: 170
With the way cryptocurrency is currently trending, Bitcoin must keep pumping because people are getting to know crypto more and the first coin they we start with is Bitcoin!! More investors also coming in everyday, I believe Bitcoin will keep pumping.
Activity: 318
Yes it already does but dont assume that BTC will reach the price of btc on the past 2017,and now we seen the rise of btc as its continue to rise and i think it will only stop once holders rush sell thier coins.but i think the market is getting stronger and stable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Currently, the price of bitcoin has increased and many people have seen this potential as a big sign that there will be an increase in the market as we wish.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
many predictions say that in 2019 the price of bitcoin began to rise again and in April we all know that Bitcoin has increased, I hope with this Bitcoin will continue to grow so that it affects other Altcoin. If the price of BTC rises, altcoins like ETH should also experience the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
We are thinking of the same thing but don't forget that Bitcoin's price is volatile and nobody can predict its price 100% accurate.

If Bitcoin is rising up then its a good news for us holders but I'm always expecting for the worst where its price will do a correction and then will rise maybe or it will continue to fall further more.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
Oh yes you are saying true that Bitcoin taking position to go up, You are seeing to bitcoin on the very low price for last some months and at the end of the 2017 bitcoin was the very high so bitcoin will go that price very soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Bitcoin was expected to rise a bit, but I guess I couldn't imagine that there would be so much increase in a short time. I still think it's too early for a bull run. Need to pay attention before Halving.
Activity: 188
In recent days I cannot understand why Bitcoin has increased, without any outstanding news to get prices up. As I think if people say that BTC will decrease, the BTC will increase and vice versa.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
Isn't it a bitcoin discussion?  If so, it should be moved to bitcoin discussion. Please check the lower side of the topic and find out move topic and move it to bitcoin discussion.
I second demotion into this topic to be move into the right place. Hope OP could be seeing this and make immediate action for this.
But anyways, as we saw Bitcoin rising up continuously it open our mind and think that we are in the road for the bull run. May we can't say its huge pumps but it is enough to see that it moves and it will be big soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Isn't it a bitcoin discussion?  If so, it should be moved to bitcoin discussion. Please check the lower side of the topic and find out move topic and move it to bitcoin discussion.
Activity: 319
BTC takes a place and position to grow up as its already pump and as we seen ,our predictions are rigth that BTC will rise on this year and hopefully it will grow as is before or maybe higher than it before.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
I think bitcoin taking position to go up or seeking some green signals from traders. Investors and regulators
This phase of btc seems last phase of bear

I personally can't predict what will happen in bitcoin in the future but rest assured that someday Bitcoin will take the best position and grab all the attention of investors and regulators so, now we just look at its development and follow the path that has occurred in the market when this.
Activity: 256
the expectation of all digital money holders is the increase in the price of bitcoin because the increase in the price of bitcoin also affects the price of other coins, if btc goes up the other coins also go up, on the contrary.
Today's BTC price increase coincides with April Fool, hopefully BTC will rise again even though Eth has increased slowly but hopes of rising are still very large
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin in the future, lucky to buy cheap prices yesterday, the price of bitcoin has increased by 4991 $ for now, yeah hopefully btc continues to increase
Yes we cannot predict the price since cyrpto market are very volatile. Actually, many of us waiting for bitcoin to go up. We have seen btc slightly increase these previous days.
Pages:
Jump to: