Pages:
Author

Topic: I think Ethereum is more dynamic than bitcoin - page 4. (Read 421 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
September 14, 2021, 07:22:13 PM
I think investing in Bitcoin is more like investing in Gold and investing in Ethereum is like investing in stocks. Bitcoin investors is much more conservative than Ethereum ones - that's for sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
September 14, 2021, 07:21:00 PM
Of course Ethereum is more dynamic than Bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't have really big features and it is not cared very much in terms of development. But it is not the same for Ethereum. The developers are always working on new updates. Ethereum 2.0 is really promising. As long as Ethereum keeps being updated, it can even dethrone Bitcoin after some point. Bitcoin is just enjoying its spot for now.

Not really, Lighting network are the proof that Bitcoin really can adapt and makes very cheap transaction fee while Ethereum developers only still promises about it.
Also, theres so many development on Bitcoin, check on its github https://github.com/bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
September 14, 2021, 07:04:38 PM
Of course Ethereum is more dynamic than Bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't have really big features and it is not cared very much in terms of development. But it is not the same for Ethereum. The developers are always working on new updates. Ethereum 2.0 is really promising. As long as Ethereum keeps being updated, it can even dethrone Bitcoin after some point. Bitcoin is just enjoying its spot for now.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 14, 2021, 12:10:50 PM
I think bitcoin has not changed and may not need to change. Bitcoin is concerned by the state, and Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that cryptocurrency players must buy.
 I'm just a feeling of myself. I don't mean to offend anyone.
I know about that, i will try to sell you if people and so many bitcoin supporters are aware about that. Have you ever heard the second layer solution called RSK and lightning?

These second layers platforms were dedicating to fix the innovation problems that faced by bitcoin. I know that so many people were also saying the same thing like you since bitcoin has limitation caused by it was not programmed or adopting the smartcontract. I should remind you that ethereum was using the bitcoin code to create the smartcontract.

These second layer solution makes you able to issue your token like ethereum. Since bitcoin native chain will not able to adopt the smartcontract and bitcoin community was creating the second layer solution for bitcoin to fix the innovation problem that faced by bitcoin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
September 14, 2021, 11:30:22 AM
Many innovations were born from Ethereum, ranging from smart contracts, Defi and NFT. ETH innovations in the future may continue to develop in accordance with technological trends and developments. Maybe this is what causes ETH to be more dynamic than Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
September 14, 2021, 11:14:27 AM
The change of basic technology will bring application innovation. Ethereum's two-tier and three-tier technologies are becoming more and more mature. The opportunity of industry transformation still lies in Ethereum's layered technology. It should be proficient in two-tier and three-tier technologies as familiar with bitcoin technology. Bitcoin is very stable and unchanged. It is the best investment. But I think Ethereum is more fun.

The blockchain for bitcoin can be used to deploy smart-contracts through counterparty and build dapps within it. Ethereum made it easier with Solidity which is much easier that create and deploy smart-contracts in an efficient way. From this perspective, Ethereum is much more dynamic than bitcoin but bitcoin is specialized in electronic payments and has nothing to compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
September 14, 2021, 10:53:38 AM
More dynamic but about what?

Transaction speed, block time.
Value transacted per second or transaction per second.

Ethereum has faster speed and more dynamic with gas price but transaction fees are not cheap even that blockchain is more dynamic than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin network is more secured than Ethereum network. They are all good blockchains and BTC, ETH are good to invest but if you need to find a better, it is BTC.

https://twitter.com/Excellion/status/1333966283876954113
https://howmanyconfs.com/

The change of basic technology will bring application innovation. Ethereum's two-tier and three-tier technologies are becoming more and more mature. The opportunity of industry transformation still lies in Ethereum's layered technology. It should be proficient in two-tier and three-tier technologies as familiar with bitcoin technology. Bitcoin is very stable and unchanged. It is the best investment. But I think Ethereum is more fun.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
September 14, 2021, 10:45:10 AM
More dynamic but about what?

Transaction speed, block time.
Value transacted per second or transaction per second.

Ethereum has faster speed and more dynamic with gas price but transaction fees are not cheap even that blockchain is more dynamic than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin network is more secured than Ethereum network. They are all good blockchains and BTC, ETH are good to invest but if you need to find a better, it is BTC.

https://twitter.com/Excellion/status/1333966283876954113
https://howmanyconfs.com/
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
September 14, 2021, 10:37:54 AM
This is just my personal feeling, groundless. If my idea is wrong, please correct it.
I learned about cryptocurrency only last year. I was lucky to know several senior players. I found a preference among my friends. Friends who support bitcoin will despise other coins, and he will scoff at new play items in the market. Friends who support Ethereum are very interested in new projects and will understand or participate in them. Over time, I feel that the friends who support bitcoin are conservatives. He only agrees with bitcoin; The friends who support Ethereum are energetic.
The most important reason for Ethereum's success is that Ethereum's smart contract adopts Turing complete technology, which makes the function of smart contract very powerful, and gives birth to popular application innovations such as ICO, defi, NFT, gamefi, etc.I think bitcoin has not changed and may not need to change. Bitcoin is concerned by the state, and Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that cryptocurrency players must buy.
 I'm just a feeling of myself. I don't mean to offend anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: