Pages:
Author

Topic: I think it is a good time for the crypto sphere - page 2. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yeah, OP thinks right. This long bear season will really sift the genuine coins/tokens from the shitcoins. It's like survival of the fittest and polishing of the diamond, and only the real ones will be left. This prevents us from being scammed and from investing in hyped coins that cause only huge losses. This is also a good opportunity to buy more of the truly valuable coins/tokens at a great sale price before they skyrocket.
Activity: 67
Merit: 24
I'm sure a lot of people thought it was a good time to invest in March, May, July ...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

This prices will defo kill many shitcoins, only the strong ones will persevere and we get them at sale prices!!

Yes, this crypto bloodbath is like a purging the system and weeding out those shitcoins who has no value to offer in the crypto sphere. We have seen some of them dying or being de-listed on some top exchanges. Others just die a natural death because the devs suddenly disappear.

Yes, its somewhat scary but I guess this bear market has really teach us some good lessons and those coins who are standing either needed lots of developments to stay in the market otherwise they will be gone as well or continue to pump-and-dump, but its not going to be sustainable in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
This prices will defo kill many shitcoins, only the strong ones will persevere and we get them at sale prices!!

Indeed, there's a good chance that many weak projects will die off.
Probably many new projects / ICOs are waiting for better times before launching.

However, as soon as the money will flow in again, the ICOs will flourish again (good or bad), shitcoins will be created again, so on the long term the current state doesn't really change anything...
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
the right time? to invest?
now is the right time for traders to buy more crypto currencies. so they have more investment in their future
Activity: 980
Merit: 114

That is truth and so many of them are already losing out.  Bitcoin,  ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash and so many other strong coins are going to remain in some years to come after this heavy hit.  I believe that we should buy those coins that has strong foundation and technology and not those one that has been abandoned by the developers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
That's to an extent correct,and it'll be a good one for the network to see majority of the shitcoins with no future fizzle away.

But the fact still remains that the price of the bitcoin affects us all, whether you're a bitcoiner or you invest in other coins..

I only hope when the market does return back to normal,only good ALTs would survive,that would rid us off scams a bit
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: