Pages:
Author

Topic: I think its time to start my crypto trading lessons - page 6. (Read 937 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
I believe no one can learn everything about crypto in one day so there is no giving up on the part, always learning every day,  now I think its time I move into crypto trading, not in rush but i am less busy this days, I want something I can slowly learn about so is there any books or video about crypto trading? A genuine stuff that has almost all answers to trading, candles and other stuffs that a newbie needs to learn first?..
There is no shortcuts in trading, so you have to learn from it one step at a time as it will make you a good trader in time. Well, there are a lot of learning materials available online but you have to be more patient in digging out all of the valuable ideas as its always better if you based your knowledge not just on a single source, but definitely on different resources. And not to forget, consider also studying in trading boards discussion as everything is also found in there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe no one can learn everything about crypto in one day so there is no giving up on the part, always learning every day,  now I think its time I move into crypto trading, not in rush but i am less busy this days, I want something I can slowly learn about so is there any books or video about crypto trading? A genuine stuff that has almost all answers to trading, candles and other stuffs that a newbie needs to learn first?..
That will be a very good start, at least you have chosen the right thing to do first, take your time and get more knowledge about cryptocurrency trading, and I believe this forum is enough for you to get all you want in regards to cryptocurrency trading and investment as well. All you need is to be dedicated and hardworking, I am sure the sky will be your limit
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
practise with small balance beside could backtest our strategy it also could trained our mentalility when opening real transaction. learning in many source but not practising will have no impact to our real trade. by trade use real money we will know how our mental face it. with so many resources it should help us and make us faster understand to analisys chart correctly.
They do not do that, this is the problem, they just face the situation like it is something that would be so terrible that they end up putting all of their money into it. Because, they FOMO the hell out of crypto when they get in, newbies get in majorly during the hyped periods when the price is high and not these days, how many "new" people got into crypto around the last month do you think?

There could be some people who came back, but I mean like new people as in people who never owned a single satoshi. Those people do not join during periods like this, they come in during ATH periods and have FOMO so they jump in with all their money instead.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
^ Experience is very important in trading, just keep having experience, and the more you will go to trading, the more experience you will gain.
there is no shortcut in trading, you need to learn from the basics until you will become a professional. A trading lesson is very important, and yes, that is a technical analysis that you need to learn like how to predict using the price graph. We have a demo method for trading, you can try and try until you will succeed.
Experience does have an important role in trading because when trading we don't just buy and sell,
Many factors affect the success or failure of trading and it takes experience too,
keep learning and improve knowledge and skills
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Any book by a reputable trader will do, however make sure they have obtained their success as traders and not as traders that sell books, because the latter will tell you how to make money in the markets but this is something they have never done themselves, while the former are the ones that you want to listen as they are actually making money by trading, now once you begin your journey give yourself time to learn and assimilate the content you are reading, as this is something very few newbies do and they end up paying the price for their lack of patience.
They won't become reputable if they are not successful in this field. If there's one thing we need to make sure of, that is if the book that we bought are legit or not because there tons of scammers online. Successful or not both have the same goal and that is to teach you how to trade to make money but in return your going to pay them for their effort of creating a book.

Non successful or not really successful traders still have some experience, they can also do a research for the sake of making the book and they can sell the book at a cheaper price but it's still better if we only buy the book to those who are successful already because they are sure on what they are writing and it's okay if they cost a little more.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
^ Experience is very important in trading, just keep having experience, and the more you will go to trading, the more experience you will gain.
there is no shortcut in trading, you need to learn from the basics until you will become a professional. A trading lesson is very important, and yes, that is a technical analysis that you need to learn like how to predict using the price graph. We have a demo method for trading, you can try and try until you will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
It is good that you are not in a hurry. Deliberation and not rushing is very important in trading. Some people know some simple principles about trading and think that they have become experts in trading, but they are surprised that they get a lot of loss because of their rush to trade before they know the principles and rules of trading correctly. I advise everyone to be patient and know the origins of trading through internet sites, and then try trading with a simple capital, because in my opinion, experience is an essential thing to know about trading, and if you do not experience a loss in the beginning, you will not gain the necessary experience for trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
There is no "one" way of learning how to trade. This is way even people like Warren Buffet keeps on reading every single day, sometimes unrelated to economy but he keeps on reading anyway.

This is how you become good, you basically turn into a great trader by learning all the possible ways of trading and when you feel like you have done enough, you go and trade in a way where you could make profit your own way. Doesn't mean it wouldn't be coming from someone else, but at least you would know each and every possible way people teach trading and you could pick the method that works for you the best, if you feel like that's how you should trade, then there is no problem.

And with just one click today, you can already see a lot of references over the internet. Even searching for crypto trading will give you a lot of search results. And if the OP is here in this forum, he can always start reading the pinned threads in this board. There's so much info that you can learn in this board alone. Sometimes, there's no need to go outside but lurk around here and get the info you need. Also, when he starts trading, use small or spare funds because you can never be sure that you will get profit in your trades.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 604
Learning everything certainly requires time and only some people can live it while others will not be able to survive in learning.
Therefore, if you really want to learn the Crypto trade, you need to mean it and take your time to get the lesson.
Don't forget to practice what you have learned because it is one way to improve your ability to trade.
And always be patient in studying the crypto trade and rest assured that you can do it.
Just a friendly reminder, trading will certainly be a tough job so you need to have more focus and determination to learn everything in crypto. And the preparation in trading will always take a lot of your time, so always be patient about it. And when it comes to gaining resources, everything in the internet is free so explore it as much as you want. And also, the trading boards discussion will be very helpful for sure, so consider studying from there too.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
You are right that learning in trading takes a lot of time so you should always prepare yourself as learning in trading has always been a hard way. And as a newbie in trading, always consider learning in the forum first particularly in the trading boards discussion as everything that have been presented there are based on real life experience. I think you will gain lots of ideas there that will be very useful when you start real tarding.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
There is no "one" way of learning how to trade. This is way even people like Warren Buffet keeps on reading every single day, sometimes unrelated to economy but he keeps on reading anyway.

This is how you become good, you basically turn into a great trader by learning all the possible ways of trading and when you feel like you have done enough, you go and trade in a way where you could make profit your own way. Doesn't mean it wouldn't be coming from someone else, but at least you would know each and every possible way people teach trading and you could pick the method that works for you the best, if you feel like that's how you should trade, then there is no problem.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
Yes i agree with your one point' no one can learn about crypto market just short time. Personally i can notified myself because i have been practicing trading for about 4 years but my smartness is very weak. Moreover i can make up for the loss as well as the profit. I also spend more than 1 hour a day by trading which is enough profits in my daily life. So if you want to make smart trader with low risk then keep them more learning.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Trading is a learning process no matter what.  However to avoid losing so much money, we really have to study it. Moreover, your emotions also should be the one to consider, cause you have to set aside all your fears, paranoia,  and emotions and follow your trading plans everyday. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
if you want to learn, then a book or video will be worth it, and even the videos on youtube already provide enough basic materials for trading. however, to make a profit, trading will be very different from when you were still learning. So, when you want to try to practice, use assets that are not so much, or minimize the funds you have. it can teach you a very valuable lesson. maybe you will get a loss from the initial trade, but you will understand how the real market trading system is. would be very lucky if you immediately understand and benefit from it.
practise with small balance beside could backtest our strategy it also could trained our mentalility when opening real transaction. learning in many source but not practising will have no impact to our real trade. by trade use real money we will know how our mental face it. with so many resources it should help us and make us faster understand to analisys chart correctly.
There doesn't exist a real preparation for trading since with bigger money you get more emotionally evolved you get. The only right way is the one you said and then with time growing the money you are trading with so you know your limits with time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
if you want to learn, then a book or video will be worth it, and even the videos on youtube already provide enough basic materials for trading. however, to make a profit, trading will be very different from when you were still learning. So, when you want to try to practice, use assets that are not so much, or minimize the funds you have. it can teach you a very valuable lesson. maybe you will get a loss from the initial trade, but you will understand how the real market trading system is. would be very lucky if you immediately understand and benefit from it.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Try to search best book to learn for trading cryptocurrencies then you will end up more books but in my opinion it doesn't work like that you can learn everything not from one place you need to gather information collectively and implement in real life then identify which one will work for you.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Nowadays many Youtube Channel give promoting and education for beginner on trading cryptocurrency, although could not become source for trading but have benefit with checking good thing there how to learn and choose right coins for trading. I learn on several Youtube channel firstly and always check reputation coins by how much volume transaction and keep check with social media account from several coin, this way how to know progress and development from coin trading.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Yes take it slowly and learn the basics. When I was a newbie, I learned through watching videos on youtube because almost everything that we need to know can be found there already. Its an advantage if you know someone personally who can guide and teach you on how the actual trade feels and looks like. In my case, I have someone who became my mentor and its a big help for me to fully understand the nature of crypto trading.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Any book by a reputable trader will do, however make sure they have obtained their success as traders and not as traders that sell books, because the latter will tell you how to make money in the markets but this is something they have never done themselves, while the former are the ones that you want to listen as they are actually making money by trading, now once you begin your journey give yourself time to learn and assimilate the content you are reading, as this is something very few newbies do and they end up paying the price for their lack of patience.
Pages:
Jump to: