Pages:
Author

Topic: I think Obama is trying to take away our gun's... So Russia would invade the USA - page 2. (Read 1278 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Yea this is sort of a silly suggestion and a bit random.  I mean I can picture in my head and at the same time I can't see it happening at all lol.  If you had suggested China I'd be more open to accepting it but not Russia just saying for the sake of saying.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Lol, I laughed reading this. I hope you're not serious..? Cheesy
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Most ridiculous conspiracy theory I heard in a while... I don't understand this 'gunlove' in any way tho. "You take my gun - you take my freedom" - bullshit in 100 different ways.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
People without guns are easier to control and cannot depends themselves.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I think he would start with taking guns away from the military if that's what he wanted.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think Obama heart always has the faint communism. This is a joke?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
我认为奥巴马心中始终拥有那抹淡淡的共产主义。这是个笑话吗?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Russia cannot even prepare healthy, safe conditions for the Olympics.
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
That this is, without being too harsh, one of the most stupid things I ever read on this board.

nice:)

Well it happens
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
That this is, without being too harsh, one of the most stupid things I ever read on this board.
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
I think Obama was trying to take away our gun's So Russia would invade the USA

This thought just came to mind ?... last year Obama was doing his BEST to take our guns and was NOT able to.. If he disarms the USA it would be easy for a foreign country to invade?

what do you thinkest Huh Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: