Pages:
Author

Topic: I think of moving to Pakistan. Is it good place to move to? - page 2. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I am thinking of moving to Pakistan. But I dont know much. My friends say its good opportunity and pretty. I been told many pretty women too. Give me 5 reasons to move to Pakistan please.

Depends where you are moving from and what part of Pakistan you are moving to. Area bordering India sometimes flare up into conflict zones. And the western countryside has long been targeted by US military strikes. There are also lots of terrorist attacks....
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I didn't understand why you would move to Pakistan? Very dangerous territory.. I wonder where do you live right now?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
World War III is going to start between Pakistan and India over water.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
i got email from pakistan advising that i can apply for citizenship there. No work in my current cuntry so maybe i go Pakistan to live, work and make family
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I am thinking of moving to Pakistan. But I dont know much. My friends say its good opportunity and pretty. I been told many pretty women too. Give me 5 reasons to move to Pakistan please.
Pakistan is the source of world terrorism. Why should you go there? What do you do there? Or are you tired of living?
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: