Pages:
Author

Topic: I think POLKADOT is still really undervalued - page 4. (Read 693 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 19, 2021, 12:39:00 AM
I have this funny theory that projects like DOT and ADA would have been closer to ETH by marketcap by now if not for the Binance Smart Chain. Binance was smart enough to pull a move under their nose Grin The've taken a lot of markets (DEX and DAPPS) that were expected to migrate from Ethereum.

In the coming months, it would be these four platforms - Ethereum, BSC, PolkaDOT and Cardano - that can be battling out for supremacy in terms of price, applications and users. Right now, I can see that indeed it is BSC that is getting more attention and has the potential to be winning the war, though the other three are also faring well. As to Ethereum, we have to admit that there are problems and cracks showing up though the market remains solid behind it. DOT has a good potential if they are gonna play well their cards and the same thing can be said on Cardano. I am excited how these four giants in the world of blockchain, DeFi and cryptocurrency will play out. And by the way, a big congratulation to the holders of these exceptional four.

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
February 19, 2021, 12:31:33 AM
i also agree with this post, i really think that polkadot is still really undervalued,
i think in 3-5 months the price of polkadot can reach about $60, i also bought a lot of polkadot and i really hope that this coin can fly to the moon, because this coin has a great project and the value itself is very good and stable.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 18, 2021, 09:27:53 PM
i hope it maintains the hype. i also believe it is a good investment option for the long term
Any major coin will always be used as the potential investment for long term. DOT has been growing so much from the bottom to the top and it keeps growing even higher from time to the time. The fact that this one has become the best candidate as a potential for ethereum killers but binance is a bit better than DOT consider it has a complete ecosystem.
Started from its own exchange site combined with various things.

Dot can be used for the long term investment and it can worth three digits for sure.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
February 18, 2021, 08:03:16 PM
i struggle to understand how this blockchain platform works. there was no fork from any source. it just developed on its own and people are insane about the progress of this project. many has moved their funds into polkadot believe that it is the future and will be better than ethereum in the coming year. i hope it maintains the hype. i also believe it is a good investment option for the long term
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
February 18, 2021, 07:47:14 PM
I have this funny theory that projects like DOT and ADA would have been closer to ETH by marketcap by now if not for the Binance Smart Chain. Binance was smart enough to pull a move under their nose Grin The've taken a lot of markets (DEX and DAPPS) that were expected to migrate from Ethereum.

^ See what I mean?
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
February 18, 2021, 07:15:53 PM
I agree with you and strongly believe that polkadot along with a lot of other crypto prohects are still very much undervalued right now
If you think about it, cryptocurrencies have achieved so much by being mainly just a means of value exchange and development of other blockchains
By the time the mainstream usage of decentralized finance happens, the prices of most of these tokens will surge to incredible heights.
Polkadot has a great team behind it so i think it has the potential to do great things
Activity: 1414
Merit: 542
February 18, 2021, 06:14:09 PM
Polkadot is a great Defi project in my opinion, and one that has the potential to replicate in the Defi space the same type of influence that ethereum has in the smart contracts space.
Thr Polkadot blockchain is like a robust network that allows the integration and combination of different Defi platforms such that real life-like financial services can be gotten through the blockchain.
This makes it very valuable in my opinion and its tokens price relatively very much undervalued

Then everyone is undervalued if we are going to base on your argument. Even bitcoin is, because there are people who thinks that it should be in the 6 digits by now. Ethereum in the $3k value just base on the growth of bitcoin.

In any case though, Polkadot is a good investment as the people behind as very active and they have a clear roadmap as to what they wanted to accomplished in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 18, 2021, 06:11:32 PM
Polkadot is a great Defi project in my opinion, and one that has the potential to replicate in the Defi space the same type of influence that ethereum has in the smart contracts space.
Thr Polkadot blockchain is like a robust network that allows the integration and combination of different Defi platforms such that real life-like financial services can be gotten through the blockchain.
This makes it very valuable in my opinion and its tokens price relatively very much undervalued
Pages:
Jump to: