Pages:
Author

Topic: I think that Bitcoin atleast will fall to 1000$ and Ethereum to 10$ in some mont - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
for now i want to assume that this will not happen,because if this should happen,then is not good enough for crypto.it means we will be looking at years before we can have bull run.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
they are very good at manipulating the market and also they are very clever at making issues that cause many people to panic about the very drastic changes in bitcoin prices
this kind of thing is of course very disturbing for people who use bitcoin as a daily transaction tool, because they risk losing the value of bitcoin itself, as time goes by
that's why, new coins with stable value are needed, and of course they must be centralized
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
None want to have this situation because every investors,traders already have faced huge losses . Many experts tell that bitcoin will touch $1000 and ethereum $10 . Yet is possible if this decreasing continue..
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
It can happen, but i want to see Bitcoin price going below $2k7 first, $2k7 is big bitcoin bitcoin support point now, next support point is $1k8.
Bitcoin price can be lower than $1k but it will not die, when price goes down, i will buy more Bitcoin.

Btw, move the thread to Speculation.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I would not want this to happen, but it seems to me that this will happen soon. That "whales" will sell everything and the price of Bitcoin will be very low.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think that the 'whales' will remain making money until BTC get 1000$. The 'big players' are selling their crytos after small risings, this make fall the general prices, some small investors sell their cryptos, and when price have falled some %, big whales buy other time, and this is a bucle, however, the risings every time are minors, the prices of the cryptos every time are lower. The normal price of bitcoin should to be 1-10$ with an stability price, isn't normal that their price was 15.000$ some months ago, and isn't normal that in some days their value could fall 20%, while these things ocurre, cryptos will not used for the transactions of the day to day life.
That "speculation object" can't go to one direction to make money too.

I do not agree that crypto became a speculation object and only here to make money, I still believe in the project and there are more places that accept bitcoin as a payment compared to previous years so it is becoming one of the payment options people will have in the future (and even today in some places) but even with your logic the price can't just fall.

How would anyone make money if the resistance is too strong and price keeps falling and falling, shorting can give you only a set amount of profit if everyone keeps shorting and no one is buying, hence eventually even the manipulators and speculators will have to realize they might be whales but they need to increase the price after a while in order to profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I partially agree with you that anything can happen and price can also go so low as you have stated but at the same time i hope that it will not happen, as big investments are at stake but the reality is that bears are completely dominant at the moment and they are not ready to give up as yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
Then it will just go back to it's original price that was the most stable for quite some time Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Some years ago, the blockhain was amazing, a technological revolution. However, now have converted only in a speculation object.

I think that the 'whales' will remain making money until BTC get 1000$. The 'big players' are selling their crytos after small risings, this make fall the general prices, some small investors sell their cryptos, and when price have falled some %, big whales buy other time, and this is a bucle, however, the risings every time are minors, the prices of the cryptos every time are lower. The normal price of bitcoin should to be 1-10$ with an stability price, isn't normal that their price was 15.000$ some months ago, and isn't normal that in some days their value could fall 20%, while these things ocurre, cryptos will not used for the transactions of the day to day life.
Pages:
Jump to: