Pages:
Author

Topic: I think there should be minimum of 100 messages for newbies - page 2. (Read 2253 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I like the fact that I'm an American male with a fat belly and bald head.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
5? hm. thought it was 50.

5 + 4 hours online.

just read the sticky. that is a much better requirement than the previous "50 post". there are members that have been on this forum for months that have less than 50 posts.
Activity: 98
.. to be able to post on the forum. Really. I have been browsing this "newbies" section for 2 hours now and can't stop laughing and wondering. Complete morons.

RAISE THE DIFFICULTY! Or the twits will keep trying to make bitcoin into fiat.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
that diamond guy has been labled a scammer  Shocked   look at that profile ..good lord...
Activity: 133
5? hm. thought it was 50.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Of course there's going to be alot of noise in this section. Everyone needs to meet their 5 post limit so they can get out. I've been a long time lurker and would have signed up long ago if I knew I had to post 5 times here.
Activity: 56
.. to be able to post on the forum. Really. I have been browsing this "newbies" section for 2 hours now and can't stop laughing and wondering. Complete morons.

Thats why it's a newbie section, theres so much irony ITT
Activity: 6
I don't know how to move up in ranking, and rather than sounding like an idiot, I keep my mouth shut.

So I guess I'll never move up in ranking.
Activity: 8
There is always clever things to discuss. But this here is full of noise. I hope it doesn't become like that in all the forum, although I think it's inevitable.
Activity: 88
A lot of it is because there is nothing to talk about in this section....we are doing anything we can to get out.
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: