Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this would help (and bring back) a lot of bitcointalk users - page 2. (Read 1535 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Banning accounts isn't a solution since the spammers will create other one...
Banning the whole topic of a shitcoin/scam could help a little bit but another scam will pop and so on...
The only solution is to educate users about the risks and the first thing to learn is to not trust blindly a stranger in the web, a Nigerian prince or a newbie in a forums... This is the ABC of the net, someone ignoring theses rules should assume what he will lose  Undecided

Edit :
Banning accounts isn't a solution since the spammers will create other one...
It is a solution in some way, because they'll get tired registering new e-mails and accounts. Question here is if it would require a lot more time for the MODs (or more MODs).
Handling newbie accounts shouldn't be a problem considering the amount of patrollers on the forum.
Hope that the community will find a permanent solution...

Edit 2 :
The only solution is to educate users..
I'm pretty sure this is not a solution nor is it a feasible one. Given a smaller and finite number of users, it probably would be. However, given a unknown amount of random newcomers I would say that it is not.

Could i suggest a way to trust a whole topic by users preferably by full member +
For example :
Topic name : MMM...  Trust : (-) or 1/10 with x votes then a message will appear indicating that it is a high risk investment...
Maybe this will not be possible in this forums but in the new one it could be  
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
All peopole who are saying leocoin is scam please give us some proofs!You can not mix leocoin and onecoin, 2 completely different things. Leocoiin is legit and there are many exchanges where you can buy them easy, also volume is great, price is stable, big community supporting leocoin. IN few months debitcards are coming. Guys where is the problem?I own some leocoins and for now im happy with it, i have thier pos wallet and it works great. I also own some bitcoins as well.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I have always thought that the current policy of the forum is flawed. Even though it's impossible to properly fend of all scams, it is possible to prevent the obvious ones (or at least prevent any further damage as soon as someone gets scammed). Not everyone is smart enough (in this regard) to not get scammed here. Joining and getting scammed early on does not bode well for the early user experience.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
I did have a look at that leocoin site, and I wouldn't trust it for the following reason.

You can't find out about it without downloading an app. I need to know about a product before I install anything. If it is a genuine service, then they need to provide more information without requiring potential customers to install possible trojans.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
You guys are so funny that i am real happy to see your posts! Keep post!
One day all will see how stupid you was! Love your posts! Really! 👍🏼

typical paki....
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
You guys are so funny that i am real happy to see your posts! Keep post!
One day all will see how stupid you was! Love your posts! Really! 👍🏼
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I understand your point, but I don't agree, they should not get banned unless they do something that it is against the forum rules.A negative feedback left from a DT member with an explanation that these users are promoting scams through their signature is enough to warn others.

cryptotraider16 is a Leocoin shill.

He has like a million newbie accounts that are constantly shilling for that MLM scam.

You know that it's him because of his style of writing and the same mistakes he keeps making.

He even claimed that it is supported by the UK government.

Cryptotraider16 also claims to be a multi millionaire......

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I understand your point, but I don't agree, they should not get banned unless they do something that it is against the forum rules.A negative feedback left from a DT member with an explanation that these users are promoting scams through their signature is enough to warn others.

I already painted in red one of the LEOcoin shills, but that doesn't stop him to spam other's people threads with 105 newbie accounts. Check this one for example (my screenshot is from there): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk-suggested-pos-coins-1718048.
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Accounts using signatures, which are promoting obvious scams such as OneCoin, LEOcoin, Swiscoin & other bs digital currencies of the kind should be immediately banned. Same goes to newbie accounts, which act like their shills. Example:

I strongly believe that this forum should not act like a censor in any way, but this is getting ridiculous. Not to mention that a lot of people are dragged into these schemes and are losing money. People here should help each other in order to create a better ecosystem in digital currencies. Such MLM (or whatever) scams are not helping!

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: