Pages:
Author

Topic: i think to store my salary in crypto wallets. it's good or bad decision? - page 3. (Read 632 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Bad decision. Aside from the volatility of cryptocurrencies, I have heard many stories of people's wallets getting hacked. If you're planning on doing that, then at least get a hardware wallet, and change your eth address and password every so often to help prevent you getting hacked.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Perhaps XRP will actually rise to $ 100. Then you will become a millionaire (probably). But while it is hard to believe. I think it will grow, and it will cost around $ 30 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
Your decision is very controversial. If everything collapses, your work at work will be depreciated, I think you are very upset
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I like to know how you survive when you put all your monthly salary on xrp only. Firstly investing only on xrp is not a wise investment, you maybe lucky anyway. Secondly how do you survive when you invest all salary on cryptocurrency, or maybe you are not yet a family person. My advice is that you need to hodl some fiat for contigency reasons. Remember this crypto world is still too very young, anything can happen. As for me, I pay myself monthly salary from my investment in crypto to create another physical investment( business). That is the way I moved.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
This is a reflection of advantages and disadvantages, because it is possible when you need money, the price will be low. What will you do? , But in the long run it can be useful
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Be ready to lose everything or be really rich, but honestly you should just use money that won't make a difference in your life.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Only invest what you can afford to lose. Yours would be a very smart move if you put a portion of your salary into your cryptocurrency wallet not all of them. But I'd suggest you to add different coins to your portfolio and a big percentages of these should be Bitcoin. Bitcoin is proven and the future of it makes it reliable whereas others altcoins like xrp could be worth a good amount in a couple of years.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
You can not keep all your money in one place (it's a crypto currency). In terms of hedging financial risks, this is unacceptable.

I think that you did not understand the essence of the matter. We are talking about savings in the form of a crypto currency. Not necessarily it should be in one purse. In my opinion - the author's decision is correct. Surely the forum thinks so most of the participants
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
You can not keep all your money in one place (it's a crypto currency). In terms of hedging financial risks, this is unacceptable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future

Eventhough xrp or any coin has a great future,, doing such investments in only one particular cryptocurrency is a bad idea.. We should not depend our future on just one but a divided great project with small capital and also have the same or better instance to progress like TIO and LOC.. I can’t advice more about your hard earned salary,, on how you must spent it but do it right or regret in the end..
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
It all boils down to the question: are you prepared to lose it all?
If you don't need it, and you are willing to lose it (worst case scenario), then jump right in (after you do some research of course...)
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
The idea of accumulations in the form of kriptavalyut is good. But the portfolio is better to diversify. For example between Bitcoin, ETH and other alternative currencies. One third of the share.
Activity: 46
Merit: 3
for me it sounds great. I also want to keep my salary in crypto wallets. In a few years I will become rich
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
not all your salary as many others have mentioned, but maybe like 10-30% should be fine because you will need money daily as well. xrp is a good choice but maybe not smart to only put it into it by itself. should spread atleast 2-5% in some others as well in case xrp does not reach that goal.
Activity: 238
your sallary into XRP
this post made in jan,6
so i think your sallary should be down in current rate

just use free money, i hope you dont have problem with holding your moeny until the price bounce back
Activity: 151
If you think your money you saved will increase through the time yes its a good decision but if your money stay and not increasing its the time to change your decision. or invest it in other currency
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future

Well, honestly that's a quite risky but still a great idea. Holding your salary would be an effective idea for you'll get a high profit from it. However, you must still keep some cash for you to be able to survive until your next salary. Be sure to keep something for your daily expences.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Did you ask for financial advice?  You will still do it regarding anyone said here according to your bias.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Hi,
It is very good idea to keep your salary into growing crypto currency. But Crypto is very good for investment as highly growing asset. Daily needs can not be fullfill with Crypto similar as fiat currency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Please don't do that , crypto is high risk invesment , just invest your extra money in crypto , But you think it'll hit 1XRP = $100 in the future , are you seriously ?
Pages:
Jump to: