Pages:
Author

Topic: I think we should ban those ponzi game post on this forum - page 2. (Read 2586 times)

Eri
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
id say ban them, but who am i kidding, part of what bitcoin is lets us get around bans an use our money how WE want. so in the spirit of letting people do what they like with their money id say move it all to a gambling subforum. that goes of course without saying.. im only talking of the ones that say "im running a ponzi scheme, get in now and make it big or lose out big if your the last!" the ones that /hide/ it... should definitely be banned here Tongue that said... i don't support them, i just support the freedom we should all be so lucky to have.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In 2006-2007, E-gold was after by Chinese gov. as some bad guy developed ponzi schemes, named E-gold-invest. This ponzi scheme get hundreds of thousands people lost money.

Yes, you're all smart guys, who can distinguish between E-gold and E-gold-invest, Bitcoin/Bitcoin-ponzi-game/flexcoin,

However, I assure you that these ponzi stuff will do harm to bitcoin, just as E-gold-invest do harm to E-gold.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
All should just be kept in the Gambling subforum.  I mean, someone does win, usually a few people, in those Ponzi schemes lol
Activity: 56
I think we should ban those ponzi game post on this forum

I think we should ban those ponzi schemes like bitcoin

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
which ones?

the ones that claim that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme? i agree. better people don't find out.

the ones that promote explicit ponzi games? i agree, too. it's too ironic Wink

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Agreed. They should create their own forum-site, just like silkroad.
Activity: 49
it's bad for the bitcoin community.
Pages:
Jump to: