Pages:
Author

Topic: I tired of Banks my experince with nyc high value Property - page 3. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
My conclusion is i'll just make Even better money with staking smart way dca % cryptocurrency.
Hah? You finally said DCA cryptocurrency? When talking about hedging and asking for cheap taxes, why not far away Bitcoin offers an offer without any interest. In using the word cryptocurrency, it is too broad so what coin do you mean? if it's anything other than Bitcoin the risk is much greater than property. No matter how bad the property is, you can still use it as a place to do business, but in cryptocurrency which you yourself didn't mention, I assume the altcoin is rubbish, very easy to manipulate.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Im businessmen my purpose of existence is to earn profit
The high end Property been pumped up hyped up and im not going to be bag holder...i don't follow this nonsense story like If you buy value Property it Will always going up and you hedge so that's what the rich people do this what i say "...just because you are rich doesnt mean that you are strong on finances and money you could be easy food for the bankers.

My conclusion is i'll just make Even better money with staking smart way dca % cryptocurrency.

Interest rates depends on your credit score and ability to make repayment so f they are giving high interest rate then you have a bad credit history and even default. And you are right banks are here to make money so they are not going to appreciate the ideas and give loans based on that. In my experience, banks will chase you to give loans.

And if your only goal is to make money the ways are countless and of course, you can do it via cryptos too but no investments comes with zero risks and guaranteed returns that is why bank ask for collateral, guaranteer and a lot of legal procedures when they are giving you the money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
They don't give you nothing they get profit and they don't help with innovation.

You call buy-to-let "innovation"? Lol.

Yesterday i was talking with one of the biggest USA bank they told to me i have to put down minimum of 40% down payment for buy to rent Property purpose of loan.
We has discussion about one of the condos apartments in park Ave area and 56 west so there is best area.
First of all i said i will never Ever pay that kind of % for the mortgage that's insane.

Banks are not stupid, if they do not give you better conditions it is because of the risk/reward ratio of your profile, as usually a 10% down payment is enough. If you have that 40% you can look for another property that you can pay cash for that amount and forget about the banks.

If that's your conclusion, mine is that I'm not surprised that the bank won't give you a better offer.

I will prefer people to DCA bitcoin.

Me too.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
I will prefer people to DCA bitcoin. If they want to DCA altcoins, they should be careful and look for the good ones. Altcoins can be very volatile and some of them can become shit coins and later become dead. I will prefer bitcoin.

You mean people will borrow money from bank and bank will demand high profit from them to pay back. That is true. But some people borrow from bank and they are able to pay back after they use the money for the business they want to use it to do. Some  people use it for business and the business did not bring any good return and they have no other means than for the bank to sell what they used as collateral.

You can invest in bitcoin and make money, but have you forgotten that you need money to invest in bitcoin? If you can start a business without borrowing from bank, that would be better. Not also good to borrow money to invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
They don't give you nothing they get profit and they don't help with innovation.
And speciaially the big ones what they do is just they want you to have a lot liabilities responsebilities and a lot things you need to pay.
And instead of providing money for business mind people like me they just don't care about what is the idea but all they want is me to pay them.
Yesterday i was talking with one of the biggest USA bank they told to me i have to put down minimum of 40% down payment for buy to rent Property purpose of loan.
We has discussion about one of the condos apartments in park Ave area and 56 west so there is best area.
First of all i said i will never Ever pay that kind of % for the mortgage that's insane.
Second point is the pieace of land and a lot of glass with concrete not worth that much of money i would take risk.
Third, point i asked the proper construction building assestment scheme so i will see all the faults in Property aswell and off course they refused.
But i know it's a crap and i'll make my offer that i want they are not gona sell to me their crap with most expensive price Im here to make money and earn profit not to be the one who will put all my time and efforts for nothing Im businessmen my purpose of existence is to earn profit
The high end Property been pumped up hyped up and im not going to be bag holder...i don't follow this nonsense story like If you buy value Property it Will always going up and you hedge so that's what the rich people do this what i say "...just because you are rich doesnt mean that you are strong on finances and money you could be easy food for the bankers.

Pages:
Jump to: