Pages:
Author

Topic: I tried Apps for Money Making!!! - page 2. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
May 29, 2020, 02:36:02 PM
You have mostly listed e-commerce related services that offer cashbacks in which IMHO shouldn't be counted as ways of "earning money" since anything that requires you to spend on something in order to "earn" some cash isn't really making you earn money it rather requires you to spend just to have this minor return, there is no income going on. Cashbacks are like discounts in my opinion but the difference is it makes the consumers look like they are earning something from the businesses. Not until you really have revenue from this apps without requiring you to spend I don't think this can count as a money making method.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
May 29, 2020, 08:55:20 AM
Hi folks,

So while shopping while I was bored in my previous post I ended up spending too much money… So I started to look for alternatives on how to earn more money cuz payday is still far away.  

I decided to try popular money making apps.

It was an interesting experience and it got me through the week. In the end I thought it would make an interesting article, which I managed to publish on Paybis.

In case you are interested, you can check it out here: https://paybis.com/blog/best-money-making-apps/

If you have any ideas which other apps I should add please let me know.

And share your experience with them as well.

Thanks and see you around after this quarantine ends!
Pages:
Jump to: