Pages:
Author

Topic: I urgently need 0.5btc loan for my business - page 2. (Read 4727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Smashbtc,

Please contact me on skype.
It is August and I haven't received any additional payments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Let's wait for a few days before we condemn this guy  Grin

He already send the 2nd partial payment:

Partial payment made 0.022btc https://blockchain.info/tx/3c471e1b84d995064cc75d4acb979ae06aa786394541813a7d5180356615417a

I will pay the remaining next month.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If this guy runs, let me know. i can send over all of his personal details and information.
are you from symbianize forum too? i hope he wont run. i know some of his details too.
Activity: 14
If this guy runs, let me know. i can send over all of his personal details and information.
Activity: 42
@jjacob did he pay you already? looks like he is not active here anymore but i saw his post awhile ago in our local forum.
This is his profile in other forum: http://www.symbianize.com/member.php?u=479711 he just posted about 1 hour ago.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
But why would they even care. As long as you are getting traffic and clicks the adsense people should love you. I've never done adsene before. What are some other reasons they may ban someone, and if they ban you do they hold all the money that was supposed to come your way?

It's not fair to the advertisers.  They are paying for clicks when the clickers aren't even interested in their product.  If Google would allow that to continue, they would eventually lose their advertisers.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Loan overdue by 2 days.
Borrower not online since 28-May.
Website down.
Sigh.

Shit happens. You did what you could buddy :/

Anyway a lending is never perfect but you can still sell the domain no?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who can lend me at least 0.5btc and is repayable for 30 days or 1 month. I am willing to pay 20% back of the principal amount.

I own a website smashbtc.com and it got very popular. I'm earning about $60-$70 a day on my ad networks but payment is made every 21st of the month and the other are end of the month.

Here are my collateral
1. Whole website(domain and script) - 10,000 - 15,000 unique visitors
2. My forum account - full member
3. Ad networks account - adsense, solvemedia, bitmedia, mellowads, adhitz and exoclick.

I really need this to upgrade my hosting to a dedicated server and a revolving funds.

Thank you.

I would be able to fund you but I can't access the website... Is it normal?
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Partial payment made 0.022btc https://blockchain.info/tx/3c471e1b84d995064cc75d4acb979ae06aa786394541813a7d5180356615417a

Received.
We have discussed and smashbtc has agreed to pay the remaining next month.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 434
I believe that with the borrower's adsense account being suspended and Bitcoin's price increasing, the idea of defaulting became more attractive to him.
Anybody in default trust who can do the honours of marking negative trust?

What would make an adsesce account to be suspended?

Violation of site policies. I think faucets get more traffic and therefore higher payments from adsense, but paying surfers is against their policies.

Hi Dennis,

I've checked with our Policy experts and it looks like ad serving was disabled for violating our program policies. As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on sites with content related to programs offering incentives to click links or ads, read emails, or surf other websites. This would include, for instance, auto-surf sites, pay-to-read email networks, and sites comparing various pay-to-click programs.

But why would they even care. As long as you are getting traffic and clicks the adsense people should love you. I've never done adsene before. What are some other reasons they may ban someone, and if they ban you do they hold all the money that was supposed to come your way?
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I believe that with the borrower's adsense account being suspended and Bitcoin's price increasing, the idea of defaulting became more attractive to him.

Violation of site policies. I think faucets get more traffic and therefore higher payments from adsense, but paying surfers is against their policies.

Hi Dennis,

I've checked with our Policy experts and it looks like ad serving was disabled for violating our program policies. As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on sites with content related to programs offering incentives to click links or ads, read emails, or surf other websites. This would include, for instance, auto-surf sites, pay-to-read email networks, and sites comparing various pay-to-click programs.

legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Ok I am a retard I know.  How much did he pay back here?  The transaction says 0.6. 

This sucks ass but none of this surprises me.
The transaction has a total of 0.6 BTC outgoing to various addresses.

The OPs repayment address is 19Q74AJ35Yz3Bo4wFxLALonuu3ogDD561f and only 0.2 BTC has been sent to it.

Yep. He got screwed hard like a babyface 18yo by big bubba in prison. He made the right call giving the loan though, its just one of them loans you must write off as a loss. Even the ones that look the best can turn into default.
Sucks about your loss man.  Kind of surprised you even received a partial payment from the shit-kringle to begin with.
Ok I am a retard I know.  How much did he pay back here?  The transaction says 0.6. 

The OPs repayment address is 19Q74AJ35Yz3Bo4wFxLALonuu3ogDD561f and only 0.2 BTC has been sent to it.

Yep. He got screwed hard like a babyface 18yo by big bubba in prison. He made the right call giving the loan though, its just one of them loans you must write off as a loss. Even the ones that look the best can turn into default.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Cashback 15%

Sorry to hear about your loss. Do you have the domain?
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Loan overdue by 2 days.
Borrower not online since 28-May.
Website down.
Sigh.
Pages:
Jump to: