Pages:
Author

Topic: I Used Cracked Windows 10 Activated - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 304
October 05, 2023, 07:50:13 PM
It's really not advisable to get pirated windows online; those who crack the windows are not running charity, and it's believed that they don't leave without infecting it with malware. One of the most common malwares for cracked windows is the Clipboard virus, which is among many that can be found on cracked devices, and some malware can't even be detected on your device.

It's really not advisable to get pirated windows online; those who crack the windows are not running charity, and it's believed that they don't leave without infecting them with malware. One of the most common malwares for cracked Windows is the Clipboard virus, which is among many that can be found on cracked devices, and some malware can't even be detected on your device.

You can start by checking if your PC is affected by the clipboard virus. Maybe try to copy and paste a wallet address, either bitcoin or any popular crypto address, and see if it will change to another address, as that's the most common way that the clipboard virus works.

For the main time, if you don't have any funds in your wallet yet, I will advise you to get a new OS from a licenced dealer in order to be sure of what you are using and reduce the security risk that you are taking.
Activity: 120
Merit: 44
Stay Humble and Stack Sats
October 05, 2023, 07:46:46 PM
I Used Cracked Windows 10 Activated (download from internet) on my laptop, and installed Electrum wallet.

Is my wallet safe?

is there a spy on the cracked windows?
how do know that Cracked didn't inject malware and spyware, and send the data from my laptop to their server?
Pages:
Jump to: