Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanna invest on genesis-mining. Is it a good idea ? - page 2. (Read 2174 times)

X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
A newbie with -2 account rep and 2 posts asking if Genesis mining is good? let's assume you aren't actually a shill. No, cloud mining is NEVER a good idea.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Investing in a cloud mining site is worst thing you can do these ponzis will collapse sooner or later and you will lose everything.But even if you earn some money these profits will be from newer member's deposits who never got their seed money back,how comfortable do you feel with this?personally i would feel ashamed.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Genesis-Mining will not shut down in near future, not at all. BUT, you'll never get any ROI, due to their mining services. Cloud-mining there not recommended by me.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Don't invest in any cloudmining service. Never.

No matter how long they were in the business, no matter how good they are, no matter how many happy customers they have; ignore that investment option for all costs.

They will rip you off and get away with your money in the end.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
It is not recommended now , because the profit rates have been reduced , and the rates are very low now , I wonder why you want to join a cloud mining now while all other members who joined before regret their joining , I hope you think twice before putting your money there .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
This time I don't think if it is still a good idea to invest. Genesis mining started to operate last 2014 and I can say that they really built trust with their investors. I also planned to invest into it before(early this year), it's just that I thought that halving is coming and the risk will be a little more higher. After so many cloud mining sites that turned to scam this year because of halving, I'm glad that genesis mining is still up, well even I don't have investment there. However, I still don't want to risk my money since I know that I will be waiting a long time to get my ROI especially since mining activity nowadays will be a little bit harder. The decision will still be yours, follow your heart, know the risk and be ready on the things that might happen. Good luck to you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I already lost my trust on cloud mining sites when hashocean got scammed. It's up to you if you invest on Genesis seems it's also a good mining site
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I joined Genesis past black Friday as there was a decent discount, I went for the X11 contract and have just made my roi but before halving my daily payouts started to drop and now hey are quite low it's not even worth it.

As you know, whatever you put into the crypto world you need to be prepared to lose it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Genesis Mining might've been the most socially active Cloud Mining company in the bitcoin community. It has contributed a lot to the bitcoin promotion process as well as actively participated in the discussion of scaling bitcoin between market leaders. That has gained Genesis Mining an unparalleled reputation in the Cloud Mining industry.

But the most important thing is it is an AMAZING platform with a lot of awesome features and benefits to invest in. I have tried Genesis Mining myself and make around 89% ROI per year, so I put together this review to share my experiences with Genesis Mining to you, bitcoin investors who are hungry for a Cloud Mining platform you can trust. Enjoy!
Activity: 714
Follow your heart what should you do it's your own risk no one will be benefit or lost its only you, but for my suggestion it's not a good idea + need 6months before you got roi long time hope you will get your roi if your join.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Other than your pocket..every where you invest always their risk for your money..before investing try to think, wheather you will make profit or not. If you are interested just invest after halving.Otherwise you won't earn much money.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
My earnings went down significantly after the halving, so I don't really think it's a good idea to invest, unless the price rapidly rises again.
That said, they're one of the most transparant cloud mining providers out there, so chances of them scamming you are pretty low.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Ok,  answer me this.  All these mining companies have hardware which they either rent or own.  If you can make profit by renting the miners from them then why don't they just mine the coins themselves?

I wouldn't put any money into any of these,  im not sure how anyone makes a profit from them.  I doubt they do.

Well, in theory these companies use your money to buy hardware and they host it in their mining farms and then give you a percentage of the coins that are mined. Over time, you should get a ROI or

even some profit. The reality is, most of these companies take your investment and then pay other people. A typical Ponzi type funding scheme.. When enough money has been skimmed from the top,

these companies close down and run with the bulk of people's investments.  Shocked
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi

After I got a little profit form hashocean (before it's gone).
I wanna invest on cloud mining again.
https://www.genesis-mining.com/

What are your guy thinking about this site.

Ty for all comment.
i would definitely not invest into it, especially the bitcoin halving happened and you would mine way less bitcoins right now, and it would take a lot of time to make roi
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
I suggest that go in trading is much better than investing in some cloud mining sites that most probably are ponzi schemes and get scam people soon as they got their quota.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
I purchased some hashing power from Genesis (350 GHs SHA and 5 MHs X11) to see if / how well they deliver.
So far my earnings have been accruing daily - albeit each day is a few satoshi less than the day before. I have
not yet made a withdrawal, however.

One thing to note - depending on how you purchased your hashing power (I used my credit card) - they may
hold your earnings for 30 days before you can withdraw it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I suggest you not to trust any of the cloud mining sites including this genesis mining as usually these type of mining site offer larger amount of mining capacity compared to what they actually own. And in most of the case they even don't own any real mining hardware under their company.

Talking about genesis mining, their price is quite high almost double than good price to buy these days because recently block reward has been halved. If you like to take risk than wait for few more months or weeks when they will lowered their contract price or just neglect them and other cloud mining sites all of them are not profitable and very risky.
Activity: 322
I suggest to leave all cloud mining sites because now a days mining Is not profitable because of halving and all cloud mining sites are turning into scam. So I will suggest you to Stay away from genisis-mining....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
last time people has disappointed with hashocean because they could not get their money back and i think those cloud mining will be scam soon so save your money don't ever tempted with their offers because they will be dissapear in the end with your money into their pocket
Activity: 350
You made profit from hashocean?Lol.You are the only one  Grin

Never heard of this genesis-mining thing.If it`s new, then it`s 99% posibility to be scam.

I stay away from cloud mining,don`t know about you...

no, he is not... i've made a good profit with hashocean too.

Ok,  answer me this.  All these mining companies have hardware which they either rent or own.  If you can make profit by renting the miners from them then why don't they just mine the coins themselves?

I wouldn't put any money into any of these,  im not sure how anyone makes a profit from them.  I doubt they do.

simple, the hardware is yours, not theirs(assuming a true mining). Which makes the ROI yours, not theirs. why is that good? because they dont have any risks, if anything happens you are the one losing.
and if any problem happens, YOUR hardware is there and they probably will sell it and run away.

Hi

After I got a little profit form hashocean (before it's gone).
I wanna invest on cloud mining again.
https://www.genesis-mining.com/

What are your guy thinking about this site.

Ty for all comment.

i wouldnt do that, at least not now.
bitcoins is "underpriced", we might see a new bubble at any time so if you are willing to buy a hardware with bitcoins, it better to do it when bitcoin is overpriced. after the halving, everyone is complaining about genesis payiments.
Pages:
Jump to: