Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanna teach people some tricks on how I made money with Amazon - page 2. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
alot of work for 1 Dollar  Cheesy

ha you clearly dont see behind the wall.  if you get amazon cards for 88 percent face value 5 times, ur in the profit. its not theft is called a loop hole to make money on people selling gift cards for cheap and is not illegal!!!

if you got problems then tell amazon to stop selling gift cards and make a rule that gift cards cant be resold
Activity: 356
Yea this isn't a trick. This is more like theft.

If you want to make money on amazon, sell your product on it.
Go to some chinese wholesale store, check out what you like and is somewhat unique for amazon. Ask the vendor for a sample batch of like 10 items.
Sell those 10 on amazon, if they are sold out quickly, buy much more from the wholesaler and sell them on amazon again.

Or let someone write you a book and sell it on amazon kindle.
Pre-sale - March 18
I wanted to share this with alot of people since people are trying to take advantage of others on the forum.

If you wanted to make money, you can buy amazon gift cards or codes and say if you bought a 5 dollar card for 4 bucks.  so that is 1 dollar if you buy many your making profit.  all you have to do is reedem the cards in a fake alt amazon account and use or real account to make a fake item and then buy that fake item with your alt fake amazon account and wallah you made profit.  Simple as pie.
withdraw the money to your bank.  make sure you you sell item that is in a low cost fee category

What is with you and defrauding companies?  Can't you make money legally? 

no the only who loses is money are people like me selling gift cards for cheap, amazon still gets there money.  Im just teaching the secrets that many others keep hidden for themselves
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
alot of work for 1 Dollar  Cheesy
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I wanted to share this with alot of people since people are trying to take advantage of others on the forum.

If you wanted to make money, you can buy amazon gift cards or codes and say if you bought a 5 dollar card for 4 bucks.  so that is 1 dollar if you buy many your making profit.  all you have to do is reedem the cards in a fake alt amazon account and use or real account to make a fake item and then buy that fake item with your alt fake amazon account and wallah you made profit.  Simple as pie.
withdraw the money to your bank.  make sure you you sell item that is in a low cost fee category

What is with you and defrauding companies?  Can't you make money legally? 
Pre-sale - March 18

Pages:
Jump to: